• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have hit Target !!!!!!!

Many congratulations! You must feel very proud and so you should!:)

I feel very proud of being part of this group!

I don't like to post about my weight loss very often because I have never wanted to make anyone feel like they have failed or haven't lost it as quick as they would like.

I look at this journey as like walking up a mountain some will get to the top quickly
Some will take their time and take plenty of breaks
Others will stop before they get there to enjoy the view and never reach the top.
We pass people or people pass us
BUT we are all making the same journey to get to the same place regardless of how quickly or slowly we go

I look at this journey as like walking up a mountain some will get to the top quickly
Others will stop before they get there to enjoy the view and never reach the top.
BUT we are all making the same journey to get to the same place regardless of how quickly or slowly we go

WOW Congrats on your weight loss and your quote above. You have done so well literally halving yourself. You must be so proud and rightly so. Shout it from the rooftops girl !

lamornamiss said:

I don't like to post about my weight loss very often because I have never wanted to make anyone feel like they have failed or haven't lost it as quick as they would like.

Beautifully put xXx

Congratulations Wendy!
:happy096:
You are an inspiration to us all!
I have found your support and friendship invaluable.
I had some major problems with my hubby's health issues and you were a rock!
:thankyou:
RE Journey up a mountain. Your words are spot on - and so encouraging for us all on this journey.
You put it so well!

Well done! You must be over the moon!

Im so happy for you well done, I look forward to reading your posts you always put a smile on my face. xxxx

Back