• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

start my pre op tomorrow - last hurdle here i come

christine77

so ive had my last supper and all ready to start the pre op tomorrow. i am so excited to think im nearly there my turn at last xxxxxx:D

Reactions: Bev
Thinking of you Chris and loads of love, hugs and everything good coming your way... xxx

all the best on your pre op hun and good luck for your op =- hope the next couple of weeks fly by b4 your op xx what did u have for ya last super?

i had a couple of slices of stuffed crust pizza and a bag of crisps. not very healthy but never mind .

theres a mars bar in the fridge but feel so sick off what ive eatten i dont think i even want it. i keep thinking why undo what its taken me 12 months to lose

yes but you might fancy it later - whats 1 chocolate bar? this is your last chance to eat it and if i was you id rather it be gone tonight than still in the fridge tomorrow because it will tempt you to cheat on your pre op diet. it'l be shouting "eat me" from the fridge - hehe! - if you dont eat it hun get one of the fam to eat it instead so its not there for you to want - youve done well over the last 12 months and if you feel you dont want to undo that with your choccy bar then dont have it babe - sounds like youve got your head into gear... im sure youll rock your pre op and surgery! xxx

Maybe send me the choccy and i'll eat it for you...just an idea lol.
Good luck on your pre op hun x

twos up on that chocy bar sarah xxx

*slaps hand* Noooooooooo! Naughty!!!

I HATE CHOCOLATE, I HATE CHOCOLATE - LOL

Good luck!

i dont know about being an unhealthy last supper i was thinking more of not enough only 2 slices??
i would of eaten the whole thing lol

that's what i had on friday as my last supper for my pre-pre milk diet that i started yesterday

WE HATE CHOCCY..... WE HATE CHOCCY ....LOL.
Who am i kidding lol, Twos anytime mate, better get the tape measure out, don't want you getting more than me lol x

Good luck!

i dont know about being an unhealthy last supper i was thinking more of not enough only 2 slices??
i would of eaten the whole thing lol

that's what i had on friday as my last supper for my pre-pre milk diet that i started yesterday
I was thinking the same louisa lol....greedy me!!

if its not a 12 incher all to yourself its not worth bothering about is it girls - hahahaha!
trust you with the tape measure sarah - heres hoping it's a 250g bar - lol x

Exciting! Here's to you Chris and all that yummy milk!
Hugs, Grace xxx

thanks grace doing the food one cos of my diabetes got it all planned out and havent bought anything in to tempt me so i have to stick to it.

sorry girls i went to get the mars bar out of fridge only to discover it wasnt there, according to my lovely hubbie he ate it to help me!!!!

goign to keep track of what ive had -

day 1

breakfast - weetabix skimmed milk

Lunch - lean ham sandwich with cucumber sticks, carrot sticks and beetroot.

snack - banana

Tea - 2oz grilled steak, strifried peppers (spray light ) oven roasted large mushrooms and onions and half jacket pot.
youghurt and a pear.

one down 13 to go .....

Back