• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's nearly here!

Taryntula

Can't believe it, my op is nearly here, due in Tuesday. :eek:
Lost 10lbs in a week on the pre op diet so that's great too, stuck to it to the letter to be sure, it was such short notice, only went for pre ops on the 16th.
I am sooo excited and very, very nervous. Haven't slept for the week, been trying to get so much done.
Well here's for a new me and new year :)

How exciting for you! Good luck :) x

from me phone :D

good luck hope all goes well x

Hey you, nearly there now!

Well done on the loss - get used to it, cos the only way is down!

Good luck, will be thinking of you!

Well done on the Pre op diet, it will be first of many things you are proud of in the months to come. Best of luck, you won't need it though, you are in great hands. Let us know when you are on the losers bench :) xx

Good Luck hun you will be fine everyone is nervous its only natural..............SLEEPPPP wouldnt worry about that either they will help you with that for a couple of hours aswell :) bonus. lol Hope you have a speedy recovery. xx

Good luck for tomorrow it will be done and dusted before you know it x

thinking of u today and wishing u a speedy recovery .xxxx

Good luck

All went well and I am now home :) feeling tender but doing fine in keeping down food, it's tiny amounts really surprising how little I can now eat!
Thanks every one for all your kind wishes x
Lost 1/2 stone since op too :)

Congratulations Taryntula, so glad everything went well and you are doing good. Keep us updated and take care :) xx

Back