• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

its official

pandora

finding my way again !
Have just come home from seeing my GP after doing a home pulse oximetry test for the last 3 nights . It's official , I have sleep apnoea , on fact he said its the worst reading he has seen in the many years he has been doing these tests . At one stage my sats were 39% ! I am now being refered for cpap & he is sending my surgery referal off today with a print out of my results . So bad / good news rolled into one .

wow mixed blessing there lol at least after surgery the sleep apnoea will go, hopefully you wont have to wait long, good luck :) xxx

everything will turn out fine youll see, best whishes.xxx

Thanks girls , it can't get much worse , which I guess is why I am in this situation xx

Good and bad news hun but your c/i might have made it worse.
So pleased you are getting the forms sent off at last and we may be in together (hell they would not know what hit them LOL!)
You know where i am if you want me to come with you anytime ((((((hug))))).
Take care of yourself xxxxxxxx

Good gracious Dawn , both of us in together , doesn't bear thinking about lol !
I did say to him about the infection giving a false reading , but he didn't think so , plus it was such a bad reading that without the infection it would still been bad
Thanks for your support , you can count on mine too xx

Mixed blessings Cheryl as its obviously not nice to have it confirmed that you have sleep apnoea, but it will have certainly helped in your quest for surgery.

Hopefully with the Cpap you can get some quality sleep which should help you feel better, and as others have said - post surgery the sleep apnoea should hopefully disappear.

Back