• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

must be the old man on here

terrybee

hi everybody, I am terry and have been overweight all my adult life, I got to the age of 60 and decided there had to be a better way than keep the weight clubs in funds. After many test in salford royal I am now awaiting my appointment with the surgeon, my funding as been approved and so hopefully will have my band early in the new year.

Hiya Terry
Welcome to the forum:)
Congratulations on getting the funding for your op, i hope you get your appointment through soon. ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi Terry, welcome to Mini's.

Great news that your funding has been approved, hope you get your appointment through soon. Do you know which surgeon you're seeing?

Is it a band you're having then as oppose to the bypass?

Shel

Hi terry and welcome to minis. You will be in good hands at salford i am 11 days post bypass there and the staff are fab. Wher in blackpool are you i used to live that way.
Hc

Welcome to Minimins Terry :D:D:D

Lacey..x :)

hi terry & congratulations on getting funding.

good luck with your journey, keep us all informed on how you get on.

best wishes

liz x

Hi terry congrats on the funding and heres to the start of a new life for you good luck.

Hi terry and welcome to minis!!! well done on making a huge decision for surgery. i admire your decision and feel that 60 is young for you to enjoy a whole new lease of life post op. good luck with your appointment and look forward to hearing how things go for you x

Hi Terry and Welcome!!
I am a fellow bander and had the operation done in May...best decision ever!
I had mine done in London and had great care there and I am sure you will receive the same treatment.
Welcome to being a looser!

Back