• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its the simple things

So I am on holiday right now in Canada for a wee bit and have noticed the simple things that have changed since loosing 95 pounds in not quite 3 months. Airports so much easier getting around and going through customs and standing is much easier on my joints. I am almost at the point where I won't be needing a seat belt extender on the plane ..I CAN'T WAIT for this!!!! carrying around luggage... going shopping through the malls.... just hiking around in general is becoming so much more enjoyable an experience overall. Things that I took for granted heavier are slowly becoming more appreciated. So it is definitely the simple things in life that I lost that I am learning to appreciate again.......Can't wait to see what my future holds........Bring on living again !!!!!!

Fantastic to hear you are doing so well!

95lbs loss in three months is fantastic and inspiring!

Well done:clap::clap::clap:

95 pounds wowee...that some great weight loss..
I went to Canada a few years back one of the best holls I had, but like you I would have loved to be a lot slimmer to enjoy all the experiences on offer there

I should clarify the 95 pounds is pre-op and post-op loss total. I am 3 months out since surgery just wanted to clarify :) but a loss is a loss :):):) all the same...

Still a bloomin great achievement!!!!!!

wow well done such an achievement have to say i am looking forward to the seatbelt in the car fitting properly not a flyer anymore :(

Back