• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been hungry ALL DAY

slimmerkay

There's something wrong with me today. I've been hungry all day long. I've eaten nearly every hour and nothing has filled me :cry:

Karen, you've read my bl**dy mid. I have been exactly the same. Its sooo disheartening isn't it. In the end I had a nap to take my mind off it.

Maybe its 'cos I so cold. Here's what I've had today up to now:-

half weetabix with ss milk
200ml ss milk with whey protein
bowl of pea & ham soup
low fat yoghurt (no bits)
plenty of water (approx 1litre)

I have days when I can eat a horse and days when I am just not hungry!

Have no idea what it depends on. One thing I noticed, that when I am ovulating I am really hungry and when my period actually comes I force myself to eat...

I've had:

Breakfast:
200ml ss milk for coffee - 100 cals
1 Banana - 105 cals

Lunch:
1 boiled egg - 78 cals
2 slices danish bread with spread - 138 cals

Snacks:
Bag of Snack-A-Jacks - 91 cals
Alpen light cereal bar - 62 cals
Philadelphia light snack pot - 117 cals

OMG :eek: that's a wopping 691 cals and I haven't even thought about dinner yet :(

please girls, get a grip! this is NOT a lot of food either of you have consumed! good grief! I wish I COULD eat that amount! I'm sure the hungry days and the not so hungry all even themselves out!

I have days that I feel hungry & think that I'm eating loads but compared to pre-op its not even close... I then find that the next day I don't feel hungry again & have to remind myself to eat!!

I've found the last week I'm having this every other day!

I think this is how 'normal' people eat, they listen to their bodies... I know that I've very rarely listened to my body before its always been my head!!

I'm really worried as I haven't once felt hungry yet. :(

I do doubt sometimes that it's a good thing as I often forget to eat. :eek:.

Today for example I had about 20g of cornflakes for breakfast. I then did the walking bus to pre-school and ended up staying at work till 3.30pm. On the school run I suddenly remembered I hadn't had lunch so had a fromage frais when I got in (a big weight watchers one!).

I've just had tea and brought that back up again.

Oh joy, today I've probably not even hit 100 calories. :cry:

I'm off out babysitting tonight so will take a bag of snack-a-jacks and another fromage frais.

Lucy that's unbelievable :eek:

Thanks to everyone. But my original point was not that I have eaten loads today but that what I have eaten has not filled me at all.

Anyway, had pasta for tea and now I'm over full so that served me right :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone. But my original point was not that I have eaten loads today but that what I have eaten has not filled me at all.

Anyway, had pasta for tea and now I'm over full so that served me right :rolleyes:

I wish it was unbelievable. :rolleyes:

I seem to feel full after 2 or 3 mouthfuls of what I'm eating. I can only manage half a piece of toast at a time and if it's something like cottage pie I'm full after 4-6 teaspoon fulls.

I was worried to start with that my pouch was too big and I could eat too much. Now I'm worried because it's WAY to small and I seriously doubt I'm getting enough in.

I'm not being quite so sick now, only seems to be one meal a day coming back!

Out of interest, how much pasta did you manage before you felt full?

I have that too... where I don't get filled up even tho I've eaten plenty, my restriction seems to leave me!!

You did make me laugh with yr serves me right comment! x

Lucy I made 50g of pasta and ate most of it because my stupid head was telling me nothing had filled me all day so I needed all of it. I should have stopped at half really :(

I've had anutha bowl of pea & ham soup but I'm still hank marvin. I know I'm not eating much its just the fact that I feel soooo hungry. I feel bit of a failure to be honest.... :(

Back