• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Hungry!?!

J-Mo

I'm a bit concerned that I've been soooo hungry today. Doesn't matter what I've eaten it hasn't filled me. :(

Is it the cold? I bl**dy hope so :confused:

It probably is the cold.....dont worry :D I dont really get hungry atall now I just want things. I find when Im bored I want things all day lol......if Im busy I forget all about food! XX

I've had a few days like that. I've found eating a bit of fruit and drinking water helps. Even when I feel really hungry, I find I can't even eat a whole banana!
I hope you can beat this. I gave in to the nibbles last week, but not this week!
Love n hugs
Grace xxx

You`re not alone Jacci. I have felt I wanted to eat more this past week. When I felt I had to have something I had a drink and waited an hour, sometimes that worked.
If I did have something I tried to have a bit of fruit or a Babybel light to stave off the feeling. Not long since my band restriction, did`nt think I would feel hunger so quick!

Trying to work out whether its head or `real` hunger!

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Hope everything goes better today Jacci... this cold weather makes us want to eat... basic survival instincts in the freeze... take care precious xxx

I've had days like that Jacci. Then the next day I can hardly eat anything. There doesn't really seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, it just happens that way now and then.

I really wouldnt worry too much hun, some days i feel like all i want to do is eat and others food really turns my stomach and i hardly eat anything. I just think the hungry days compensate for the none hungry days.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone!

I've been feel like I've been the same but I'm not sure if I am overeating or not, here's what I've had so far.

Crustless wholemeal toast with light spread
1 pint of milk
carrot & sweet potato soup
few melba toast with light philadelphia

What do you think?

Well it's certainly not overeating Jacci. I bet tomorrow or the next day you can hardly eat anything and it will make up for it, but don't worry anyway - you haven't pigged out ;)

Thanks girls ;)

I think I'm just so eager for me to succeed that I over analyse everything!!

We've had to postpone our works Xmas do 'cos of the severe weather up here :(

Hope everyone has a lovely week-end & please be careful on those treacherous roads!

Lovey it doesn't look like you'e eating enough to me. You need a bit more high quality protein? Some meat or some fish? Unless you're a vegetarian of course!

No Grace I'm not but I have been struggling with food. Maybe that's why I feel so hungry. Everything I eat make me feel really nauseous which is very awkward when I'm at work. I know my eating habits leave a lot to be desired but I desperately need to get to supermarket to get shopping which isn't easy ;)

Back