• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it!!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Yep, today I reached 100lb weightloss :) I never thought it would happen to me, so all you newbies don't stress, it will happen woohoo :) x

from me phone :D

well done hun, well bloody done hun xxx

So pleased for you , way to go :) x

Thanks so much everyone! I can't believe it lol xxx

well done caren xx

Well done hunni xxx

Oh Caren!! Well done!! You deserve every pound of that loss.. You have achieved so much in so little time.. You certainly give me hope that I might also get to the magic 100lb loss too. Would love to see some new pictures of you... You must feel like a million dollars now. xx

Yep, today I reached 100lb weightloss :) I never thought it would happen to me, so all you newbies don't stress, it will happen woohoo :) x

Well you know I never doubted you would get there, darlin :D & in double quick time too :) You sooo deserve all your success & any euphoric feelings that come with it.
Take heed anyone just starting out ... Caren has not had an easy time getting here .. in fact it has at times seemed like it just wasn't going to happen, but here she is, a size 12, healthier than she has been for years & ready to start out on her new job a much happier little cockney sparrow ... lob ya Caren my little bestie, mwah xxx

Well done caren ... Any new pics to share? X

Over the moon for you hun! well done, very well deserved :) xx

Fabulous! Congratulations. I remember how I felt when I'd passed the 100lb-loss mark; I was walking on air for weeks. The realisation that you have lost such a huge amount of surplus weight somehow makes it all feel 'real'. Well done, and good luck with losing the rest x

Back