• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it!!

Well you know I never doubted you would get there, darlin :D & in double quick time too :) You sooo deserve all your success & any euphoric feelings that come with it.
Take heed anyone just starting out ... Caren has not had an easy time getting here .. in fact it has at times seemed like it just wasn't going to happen, but here she is, a size 12, healthier than she has been for years & ready to start out on her new job a much happier little cockney sparrow ... lob ya Caren my little bestie, mwah xxx
awww thanks for always being there for me honey, lob ya too mwah :) xxx

I'm going out tomorrow night so i might just have to have some pics done.

Thank you all so much :) xxx

Wowee Caren, that's gone so fast! You must have really worked hard.
Congrats...you deserve it soooo much xxx

Well done Caren, Chuffed to bits for ya hun x

You're amazing Caren. You have stuck so well to the post op diet and made the Century Club in super fast time !!

I'm being a bit of a tortoise with the weight loss recently, but hey ho.

Congratulations on you 'ton' well done you.

Whoop Whoop! Go Caren Go Caren!!
Congratulations Caren, you are doing brilliantly. :)

Yep, today I reached 100lb weightloss :) I never thought it would happen to me, so all you newbies don't stress, it will happen woohoo :) x

from me phone :D

:0clapper::party0049::party0016:

Definitely need some new pics...your avatar is one of you pre op! I always update my avatar when I lose a significant amount! Remembering your journey; how long it took you to get funding etc...your mum and her garage..all seems like a dream now doesn't it? You must be in the 11s. My maths is so bad. Yes 154 is exactly 11st. You'll be in the 10s before you know it..if you aren't already now! New pics MANDATORY!!

You look amazing in your new photo...inspirational x

Love, love, love! you new photo Caren, you truly have done fantastically :) xx

awww thank you :) isnt this surgery amazing? :) x

Well done! 100lbs that you won't be seeing again too, which is even more amazing! Brilliant and well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Stunning :D

Back