• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive found a new love!

BandyEmm

Not sure if its good or bad tho :D

a few pasta shells, with a dollop or 2 of salad cream, tuna, cucumber

all in the salad cream is 1% :D

keep or kill it in the early days ?

Aww Em... I'm not sure about the pasta... I was thinking 'hot new romance'... haha xxx

:D:D:D:D No one wants me :D:D:D:D

least i have the pasta and salad cream love hehehe

hope your well Sweetie xxx

I'm fine Angel and wait until the summer and warmth.. it'll be salads all the way! Every step now will help us then... so keep going... you are doing really well xxx

You are too flower, so close to the big day :) bet you cant wait, am excited for you xx

Just coasting and will get on with it Em., believe it when I wake and it's happened it's been so long.

The weather has gone bitterly cold here again today.. snow in the air by the looks of things... roll on the long summer, salad days.... love and hugs xxx

I eat quite a lot of pasta and use Hellmann's Lighter than Light Mayonnaise had it today for lunch with peas, sweetcorn and prawns.

what about wholemeal pasta shells instead? x

I was hoping for a hot and steamy romance then, LOL xxx

Ah sorry karen hehe xxx

Sorry Emm

But I would ditch the pasta, its not good band food. Dont get me wrong pre band I could eat soooooo much of it but haven't even had a bite since my pre op and I do miss it but I dont want to risk my pouch stretching by eating it.

If you want your body to become a fat burning machine you need to avoid starch like bread, pasta and pastry.

I would chose the man! x x

Thanks ladies x

maz, i have about 6 pasta shells once or twice a week, i have more tuna & cucumber then anything, Oh i really hope i havent pushed it, always stop before i get that fullness,

Buggerations will have to find a new love now, i thought it was going to be a no go with the salad cream more :D

i dont touch pastry, pastys and have the rare occasional bit of weight watchers bread.

x

Back