• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've had liposuction

Debz - you could post your pics on here if you can be bovvered! I did mine (non-lipo ones cos I'm skinted) just by copying and pasting em!

love

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
After front

My daughter took this photo - she's 6, you can tell by the pointing up angle of the shot - bless.

Last edited:

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Why do my attached files appear as something you click on rather than a pic you can just see? I haven't done anything different to normal?

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
If you upload the pictures on flicker/photobucket etc, and link to the picture using the insert image, rather than upload attachment, then it will come up as a viewable picture!

Pierce

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Pierce said:
If you upload the pictures on flicker/photobucket etc, and link to the picture using the insert image, rather than upload attachment, then it will come up as a viewable picture!

Pierce

Cheers getting there now.

princesst

Lipo booed for august nervous

Hi please give me as many tips and advice, I have abdomina lipo booked for 4th August ....... and feeling very anxious and nervous. I am worried about the pain I will suffer afterwards as I have 3 children aged 8, 6 and 4. What can I do to help my recovery. Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Princesst

TheMilkTrayMan

Hi please give me as many tips and advice, I have abdomina lipo booked for 4th August ....... and feeling very anxious and nervous. I am worried about the pain I will suffer afterwards as I have 3 children aged 8, 6 and 4. What can I do to help my recovery. Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Princesst

Good luck tomorrow hun!! xx :flowers:

fitter at 51

Good luck with your lipo and let us know how you get on :sad0071:

1925hall

Hiya
I was just wondering how much this costs and can anyone have it? i would like my ass legs and tummy done, i have just had a baby 16 weeks ago by c section and my belly is hanging like i dont know what, iknow this will trim down, but i wasnt exactly thin before hand either, thanks in advance