• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive had my consultation!

kellsbells

And I'm being banded 7th oct at Dolan park! Wwwoooopppppp I'm so excited/scared! Doesn't seem real and guess it won't untill I'm banded! my co-ordinator is Judith Eastwood an she's lovely my consultation was with Paula Leddy I wasn't impressed with her too much although I did have my 2 yr old with me who played up a bit she more or less said get him minded an don't bring him, well news for her he will be coming to see me but not there all day something tells me she doesn't like kids! Xx

How exciting, who is doing your op?

Good luck x x

I think that's who I saw for my consultation x she seemed to just go through the speel. Didn't examine me either x

Wobbly71 said:
Good luck x x

I think that's who I saw for my consultation x she seemed to just go through the speel. Didn't examine me either x

Yeah kept giving evils to the baby mind you he was tapping her sayin it's buzz! Lol but he is only a baby stuff her anyway she made out like she personally does the surgery but I know nurses like that I actually work in an operating theatre lol xxx

Dimples70 said:
Hi Kellsbellls what did she say about your pre op diet ?

Hi Hun just just give me a low fat low cal diet to follow she said it was suitable for my bmi? For a week before I think? I'll have to txt her an make sure judy/Judith is fab though she was like I send this info to all 'my girls' lol xxx

Wobbly71 said:
Good luck x x

Sorry hun I wasn't examined either no Bp or anythin I've never had a prob with Bp though so maybe if I had they would have done it but it was quite rushed xxx

Back