• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've lost 10 stone since Xmas day so I treated my self to a prezzie

brad scott

Hey all just I would tell u and the whole world I've lost 10 stone since Xmas day 2 on my own the rest from my bypass it's just dropped off me so as a treat i got my self a I pad 2 and I'm blown away just so happy that I've lost the weight I would like to lose 2 more stone then I would be happy I'm happy now but u all know the feeling lol x

Well done that's amazing! It's storys like that that make me excited to b starting this journey! You never know this time next year I may b treating myself to a I pad aswell!! I should b so lucky! X

Fantastic! Well done xx

So well done, but I am disappointed about the Ipad I was expecting a flash sports car. I do have delusions of grandeur.

Thats Brilliant, Well Done! xx

:)What a result Brad-well done matexxx

Well done with your weight loss. What about a picture or two, that would be nice or should you have bought yourself a new camera lol.
Lynne x

A Camera AND a sports car, we are good at spending other peoples money!

well done

lol yes we are. What would you buy yourself Trisha?

Lets give ourselves a ceiling of £2,000. What would eveybody buy themselves as a pressie for doing well with their weight loss?

Lynne x

well someone said upload a photo of me now well there u go its my new profile pic i will add another one next week so tell me all what u think lol x

Back