• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've lost 10 stone since Xmas day so I treated my self to a prezzie

Well done Brad X

That someone was me! lol. Blimy Brad is that you?
Put your other profile pic on in your sig or somewhere for those who haven't seen it before.
Lynne x

WOW Brad who'd of 'thunked' there ever was a fat man there.

I don't really want for much Lynne. I will need a car pretty soon as hubby has the discovery which I found too big to drive around the country lanes down here. So I would save it for my new car!

I haven't I would like a comparison.

Well done - great work!!

There u go guys this is now what I looked like before my op and this wasn't me at my fattest I put a further 2 stone on after this pic was taken it's a crazy life I never would if thought I could be so happy

WOW that is great, you need to do one of those funky things that splits the photo and shows them side by side or something.

Although you were chubby in the face in that one, you don't look bad, probably as you are a 'youngster'.

Hey all just I would tell u and the whole world I've lost 10 stone since Xmas day 2 on my own the rest from my bypass it's just dropped off me so as a treat i got my self a I pad 2 and I'm blown away just so happy that I've lost the weight I would like to lose 2 more stone then I would be happy I'm happy now but u all know the feeling lol x

Fantastic Brad really well done:clap:

Think you look gorgeous in both pics!
Well done Brad. Youve got loads more energy for your little lad now.
Lynne x

Oh my god! That's awesome!!! Well done you!! X

Lynne,

If I had £2000 I'd book a holiday and get some sunshine. raining again here today! Boo Hoo!

Brad youve done amazing and you looked great before and you look gorgeous after too,,hope its bringing you all you hoped for, ,,,xxx ,,well done babes,xxx,,,

Lynne,

If I had £2000 I'd book a holiday and get some sunshine. raining again here today! Boo Hoo!

I know what you mean.......... I'm not far away from you. I'm in Rossendale, Lancs. Pouring down here most of the day and I have been freezing. I had to have the heating on most of the day!
PS Good luck with your funding.
Lynne x

OMG. Ten stones that is amazing! I am pre op. About to have my first consultation on 1 September. I might have to get myself an I pad next summer when I am I am part way down the road like you. :)

brad scott said:
i got my self a I pad 2

Well done pal you deserve the present and I have been after one for ages bit could not justify the cost I go for my bypass on Monday so if I do as well as you I think I will go for it.

BigDave

Hey all thanks so much for the kind words it's been a amazing 7 and a half months really amazing how something so little can turn ur life upside down and back to front all u guys reading this who are pre op i wish u all the best it really us all it's cracked up 2 be don't get me wrong it ain't easy but it's worth it xx

Thanks Brad, thats lovely of you to say that. I've just been told my op which was supposed to be done by Nov will not be done now till Jan, oh well, it will still be worth the wait, and if you can lose 10st from xmas to summer, next year I may be able to lose 80% of my e/w.Good luck with the last 2 stone. xx

Back