• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Tomorrow! Yaaay!

good luck and a speedy recovery

Good Luck Karen, hope you have a speedy recovery, Karen xxx

I hope by now you are down having your surgery and when you wake up you are pain free and stay that way for as long as possible. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a fantastic weight loss as quickly as you could wish for.

Good luck hun, hope it all went well, i'm presuming your in the middle of it as we speak x

Hi hun, hope all went ok. Take it easy and rest up xxx

I hope you're all done and dusted by now Karen. Hope all goes brilliantly for you from here on in !

kurvykaren said:
It's been a long time getting here but tomorrows the day!
Just praying it all goes ok this time - really excited but just want to wake up and know it's been done. Have lost a total of two and a half stone on the pre-op in 5 weeks this time (a total of 4 stone 4lbs altogether!) and am lighter than I've been for years.

Hospital bag all packed, been for a swim with hubby this morning (I know I won't be able to do that for a while after!) Having a nice relaxing bath early evening, then my final slimfast and a movie before an early night!

Will see you all on the other side!

Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope all went well and that you make a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you, hope it all went well. Now to look forward to your success

Back