• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery Tomorrow! Yaaay!

kurvykaren

It's been a long time getting here but tomorrows the day!
Just praying it all goes ok this time - really excited but just want to wake up and know it's been done. Have lost a total of two and a half stone on the pre-op in 5 weeks this time (a total of 4 stone 4lbs altogether!) and am lighter than I've been for years.

Hospital bag all packed, been for a swim with hubby this morning (I know I won't be able to do that for a while after!) Having a nice relaxing bath early evening, then my final slimfast and a movie before an early night!

Will see you all on the other side!

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you enjoy a speedy recovery. You sound as if you have really got a handle on your lifestyle change already, fantastic achievement so far, good for you. :)

Good luck for your surgery xXx

ive got my fingers crossed for you ,you deserve this to go smoothly, good luck love x

Good luck tomorrow x

Good luck Karen, it will be here before you know it. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Sue xx

Aww no one deserves it more after all you have been through hun,best of luck for tomorrow and have a painfree recovery.It wont be without hiccoughs but its soooo worth it.My advice sleep when you are tired,prop yourself with cushions on chair in bed,dont try to run before you walk,leave the housework!Its his turn to look after you!Best love hun.Maz x

Wishing you the best of luck Karen and hope you have a speedy recovery x

Good luck hun, be thinking of you, let us know when you can how you are xx

Thanks guys. Mates have been asking if I'm nervous but I'm not at all, just excited!
As soon as I'm with it again and not too delirious I'll post a quick message.
Take care all and thanks for your support.
x

Wishing you the best of luck hun, hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery XX

All the best hon. So glad it's finally happening for you.

Karen wishing you lots of luck for today.
Hope you have a speedy pain free recovery.
Your place is waiting for you on the losers bench.
Good Luck.

Hi. Well I'm still sitting waiting to go down to theatre. Only been here for 7 hours! Lol

oh Karen, thinking of you hun, hugs xx

Back