• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive noticed strange goings on...

cherry

So as many of you know im dieting (like us all on here) and ive noticed i need a wee so much more often than usual!!! AND when i wake up in mornings a few times ive had hicups is this just random or related you think?... :confused:

ive never had hicups when i wake but the wee situation i hope is normal lol cause im going so much more.lol
instead of picking or eating i keep drinking more and didnt realise i was until hubby said but better drinking than eatinglol.
hic hic hic

Im peeing like there is no tomorrow as it is (due to my diabetes), so god help me when i up my fluid intake!! xx

yes i could pee for England soon after i had drunk my milk, also i did get hipcups from time to time, hope this helps

sometimes i can go for hours without a wee but once the seal is broken its every 5 minutes lol.
I think excess wieght plays havoc with yer bladder so its normal for us

i get hiccups terrible now i am post op, and the stupid thing is that when i do a hic, i do a little burp after! Am dreading eating in public!

hahaha mona sorrrrry for laughing xx

So thats why we are getting so much water down from the north lol

Seriously I always wee more when eatting healthy too. Dont know about the hiccups tho. thinking about it I dont think I have had any for a long time since my bypass thinking about it mmmmmm how strange never thought about those. Mind you never had that many hiccups before anyways

Jo
xx

I think the healthier foods do clear you out more regularly... being diabetic... I'm always thirsty and always running to the loo...
But for sure... healthy eating does wonders for the bladder (and the bowels)... xxx

Back