• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

J-Mo - home

J-Mo

Like the title says, I'm home. What a very strange experience. I can't fault SRH or the nurses & doctors etc. for the care.

Spoke to Mr Balpuri today & jokingly asked if he'd really done my bypass or had he just stuck 5 holes in me then filled me with air!!

I've no sickness & the only pain/discomfort I have is from the trapped wind.

I was sat in the chair beside my bed with my pj's on, within 20 minutes of being back on the ward, then tottered to the loo myself with my drip in tow.

I got home about 1pm & all I have done is sleep. But so far so good. I still have the head hunger & worried my pouch is bit big as I managed all of the ready brek they gave me for breakfast :eek:

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts & words. If I'm not around much for the next few days it'll probably 'cos of feeling so sleepy.

Thanks

Only food I've had so far is the ready brek in hospital. I know that's bad but I wanted to wait til OH was in before I had some soup just in case I was bad. Although my 2 lads are in & they're 15 & 16, they'd just panic if I was ill.

You seem to be doing well too ZNS.

That's what I'm expecting to have as I rarely go as it is so I'll be even worse now :(

Hey!! So glad you got sorted ! You sleep if you need to and we'll catch up with you when you are a bit more perky :)
Congrats and here comes the exciting bit now xxx

welcome back, now get resting xxx

Whoo hooo J-mo well done you. You were right to wait for hubbie, slowly does it.

Just take things as they come and dont try an analyise anything too much.

Keep resting. :):)

Hello Jmo, so glad you are home and well. Can you be honest and tell me how it really was. Was it as bad as you imagined love. Oh im so scared x

Honestly Sugga, the only discomfort I have is from the trapped wind. I was so scared beforehand of being uncomfortable but I can say I was.

I can't lie flat to sleep but that it really.

What a difference a week makes our Jacci!

Great to hear you so positive and as always taking things in your stride... you are an inspiration...

We have been constantly thinking of you and sending love.

Please thank Mark for being so thorough, we all got the same messages from him so we were delighted to be so in touch with you.

Keep strong and positive and work with what you have... follow every bit of guidance and get your rest and relaxation.

Catch up with you very soon I hope.

Love and hugs always, Bev xxx

Welcome back.
I'm so pleased that everything went well for you.
Now take it easy and speedy recovery xx

Back