• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

J-Mo - home

Jacci welcome back i was going to come and see you my friend but my mam has been very poorly and taking up alot of my time, im glad your home and ok, eeek my turn next, Mr B is also going to do my op xxx

Welcome home hun, so good to hear you had a positive experience with you op! Its very normal to be very sleepy at this stage as your body will still be full of the anesthetic for a good few days yet. Just make sure you get plenty of rest and tlc. Big hugs for a speedy recovery xx

Welcome back, nice to see you again, make sure you get plenty of rest. x

Great to see you're at home hun x

Not read all the replies yet but I'm sure people have already pointed out that we rarely feel much restriction on sloppy foods. I think we've all questioned if our pouch is small enough. It will be ;)

Welcome home sweety. I'm so very glad that all went so well. I've been thinking of you all yesterday and today. Fantastic coming home so quickly, you've done brilliantly.
Big hugs. Plenty of rest now and take care of yourself. xxxx

Well done JMo . . glad it all went well - sounds like you had as good an experience as me! All I had was a bit of wind pain too. Sleep well propped up and you will be fine. Take it easy and you will be shoving us all up that losers bench. xx

Glad it all went well for you and you're feeling okay.
The head hunger thing is very weird isn't it ! I also used to confuse the grumblings from wind with hunger rumbles & indigestion ! - i still have to analyse the sensations i get to work out whether its my body that wants food or whether my brain is just trying to trick me lol
regarding the constipation, mine didn't start till i started taking the iron tablets, so the first few weeks were fine.
Just remember that although youre feeling surprisingly okay, you still have to take it easy, otherwise it will catch up with you and you'll be shattered ! Take care x x

yeeey! congratulations jacci! welcome home luv - cant wait to hear all about it! happy farting
fart.gif

Fantastic!!! Welcome to the losers bench.

I havent felt lots of restriction yet (4-5 days post op) but I have suffered all night because I clearly ate a little too much soup last night =, painful and windy all night, still am now, so very wary!!

xx

Hope you are doing ok Jacci, you have such a brilliant attitude to your surgery and keep positive!
Good luck and loads of love xxx

Thinking of you Jacci and hoping you are resting, it's early days and sending love and hugs to you xxx

Thinking of you and sending much love. I hope you're feeling even better today Jacci. xxx

Thanks everyone. I have been on the forum having a quick look, but I'm just soooo tired. I think its a combination of what my body has been thru & fact I never slept the run up to my op. Hopefully in a day or 2, I'll be back to posting every few minutes.

I have been a bit naughty today & done few loads of washing as well as make everyone's tea for them coming in!! I'm just not used to this sitting around, ha, ha!!

Get your rest Jacci, or it may set you back later... you are doing well and we are all thinking of you.
Love and hugs xxx

I know Bev. I've been told of by Mark when he got in. Especially when I said I might try 5 minutes on the treadmill!! Ha, ha

Oh my word, be careful, there's a heck of a lot of healing going on and I'm thinking of you in the longer term... delegate for now Jacci...

Our Dotty may be home tomorrow, just heard from her!!!

Love and hugs and I'm so pleased for you both xxx

Back