• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

J-Mo - home

I'm really pleased it went well for Dotty this this, she bl**dy deserves it!! Hope to see her posting again soon......

You will love, she's like you, gets on with it and inspires others to do the same...

She won't be long before she is back spreading her positivity....

Take care and rest love xxx

Thanks everyone. I have been on the forum having a quick look, but I'm just soooo tired. I think its a combination of what my body has been thru & fact I never slept the run up to my op. Hopefully in a day or 2, I'll be back to posting every few minutes.

I have been a bit naughty today & done few loads of washing as well as make everyone's tea for them coming in!! I'm just not used to this sitting around, ha, ha!!

Are you mad woman! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Your whole insides have just been re-plumbed! Take a look on youtube at the surgery if you don't believe me!

If you don't take he time to rest and recover you will set yourself back or even end up in hospital again!
Consider yourself well and truly told off and don't be so flipping daft!

You're allowed to potter, make yourself a cuppa, watch the tv etc...
please, please take it easy Jacci.
Love Charis xxx

Hi J-Mo So pleased that you have come through it all so well.

Please take care hun, noone on here wants you to have any setbacks.
Make the most of the time to relax, sleep, read, tv, and of course us when you feel up to it.

Orders from Dr Charis and everyone REST REST REST.

Take care babe

Love Kat x

great that it has all gone well for you so far

Are you mad woman! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Your whole insides have just been re-plumbed! Take a look on youtube at the surgery if you don't believe me!

If you don't take he time to rest and recover you will set yourself back or even end up in hospital again!
Consider yourself well and truly told off and don't be so flipping daft!

You're allowed to potter, make yourself a cuppa, watch the tv etc...
please, please take it easy Jacci.
Love Charis xxx

You're right!! Had a restless night sleep last night & feel uncomfortable today!! I'm okay if I'm up & walking but feel uncomfortable lying or sitting.

Learnt my lesson ;)

Hope you are resting well our Jacci...

Thinking of you xxx

You're right!! Had a restless night sleep last night & feel uncomfortable today!! I'm okay if I'm up & walking but feel uncomfortable lying or sitting.

Learnt my lesson ;)

Good girl. :) You know Aunty Charis is talking sense!
Big hugs sweety. xxx

Back