• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grace 02/02/2011

Thanks for the update have been thinking of her & wondering how she's getting on. please send her my love. x

sorry didnt get a chance to post last night, got a text from grace yesterday saying she was fine procedure wasnt as bad as she'd expected and that theres a possiblility its all being caused by scar tissue but she was waiting to speak to mr s.

she thanks everyone for their best wishes, xxxxx

Awww Im glad it wasnt too bad for her....I wonder what they will do if it is scar tissue...we will just have to wait and see what the doc says. Thanks for the update hun XX

i wonder what they will do if it is scar tissue, can they laser it off, or could that create more, well i suppose they know what theyre doing and will do their best by our gracie, lots of love n hugs grace huni, xxxxx thanks chris n jmo for updating us. xx

Hope your doing ok grace , thanks ladies for the updates x

Grace 04/02/2011

Had text off Grace to say she isn't having the CT today & its going to be after the weekend now. She had another pain & vomiting episode this morning so needed morphine.

Sorry I've not got good news but thought I'd keep everyone updated.

Thanks Jackie for the up date..
well I really hope they can pin point what is wrong with grace...looks like she will be in for a long weekend..
your in my prayers grace...rest up and take it easy. x x

Poor grace having to stay in , if anyone does go in send her my love x

Had text off Grace to say she isn't having the CT today & its going to be after the weekend now. She had another pain & vomiting episode this morning so needed morphine.

Sorry I've not got good news but thought I'd keep everyone updated.

I know its not nice but at least she is like this whilst she is in hospital and they can see that she is having serious problems.

Big hugs for Grace and I hope they get your sorted soon hun. xxx

Awww poor thing :-( will u send her my love and let her know I'm thinking of her xx

I've had a few texts of Charis and I'm really so sad to hear she is back in hospital pending more tests. I wish there was something I could do to help her. I know our Charis has a great religous faith, so my prayer Candle is burning for our very precious Sister and we wish her everything tood... she knows how much she is loved...

Hoping and praying for better days ahead for Charis... xxx

hello from SRH!

Hello all and thank you all for your kind thoughts and wishes.
My darling hubby went and bought me a dongle today so I can keep in touch with you all whilst I'm here in hospital now.

Thanks so much to Chris, Bev and J-Mo for keeping you updated.

As they said, I had a gastroscopy yesterday, which I was very worried about as I didn't cope with it at all well pre-op. But it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I expected. Maybe because I am now much lighter so the sedative worked better? Well I can't say it was pleasant but I coped fine and it was over before I knew it.
Well all looks fine on the gastroscopy so now I'm waiting for a CT scan to see if that shows anything. I'd hoped it would be today, but no, so hopefully Monday and so I'm here for the weekend.

This morning the pain began again, I'd just taken my morning tablets and suddenly felt very sick....began retching away and the pain began again.
I had to have 2 doses of morphine before settled. It was awful and I was glad I was in hospital, both because they could give me pain relief straight away, and because they could see what was happening.

Well that's all for now. I'll update more as I know more.

love to you all
Grace xxx

So lovely to hear from you Grace, Good news that nothing showed up so far. The scan will pick up most things so fingers crossed they will be able to see whats causing all youtr pain :D What a lovely hubby you have :D XX

Back