• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grace 02/02/2011

J-Mo

Hello

I've just received a text from Grace & said I would inform our 'WLS Forum Family'. As you may or may not know, she had a check up at the hospital today. The text reads as follows:-

"Hi. I've seen Mr Schroeder the surgeon. He's not worried but he's admitted me for tests just to make sure. I'm going to have a gastroscopy (camera in my tum) tomorrow, and a scan as soon as possible. I'll probably be in about 3 days if they get the scan sorted. Love Grace"

I'm going to try to get in to see her depending on work & how long she has to stay in. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I hear anything. Sorry if this has been posted already but I've just got in from work & wanted everyone to know ASAP so I haven't read all the posts on her.

Thanks J-Mo , Thinking of you Grace I hope everything is ok.

Lin xxxxx

Thanks hun...
I hope they find out what the issue is once and for all....
Thinking of you Grace x x x

Thinking of you Grace and hope you get sorted xxx

thanks jacci , mr s thinks it could be scar tissue and has told grace he will leave it for another 6 months to see how it goes. but you cant leave her for another 6 months suffering like she has been.

Good luck Grace xx

hope everythings ok grace and its just a precaution! get well soon hun xxx

Poor Grace shes had a tough time of it! I hope they get to the bottom of whats causing her problems once and for all and she can get home to her family soon.
Thanks for the update Jacci and if you do manage to get in to see Grace will you send her my love (HUG) XX

thanks j-mo huni, lets hope they get you sorted out once and for all this time grace, thinking of you, big hugs xx

give grace my best wishes - thanks for keeping us updated

JMo, I hope that all goes well for Grace - please give her my love and best wishes and thanks for keeping us informed and updated. Fingers crossed she's back home and on the road to recovery soon.

Back