• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grace 02/02/2011

So lovely to hear from you Grace, Good news that nothing showed up so far. The scan will pick up most things so fingers crossed they will be able to see whats causing all youtr pain :D What a lovely hubby you have :D XX

I do Dotty, he's such a star! Thanks pet. xxx

So sorry to hear you're not so well Grace.
Hope things improve for you quickly x

what a lovely hubby,getting you a dongle, its great, now we can still keep in touch with you. rest while your in there, it can only help. good luck for monday, thinking of you. hugs xxx

Sending you huge get well hugs Grace :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:xxxxxxxxx

Sending hugs your way! xx

Thinking of you Angel Grace and wishing you better... I'll text you later and keep in touch, I was so pleased to get your texts yesterday and good luck for Monday. Love you so much xxx

Hope they can find out what is causing all that pain, and at least you are in the right place to get pain relief if you need it.

Sounds like your hubby is a star, mine would not even know what a dongle was!

Take care

Been to visit Grace. She looks well, all things considered. Hopefully she gets her ct scan soon.

Hello all! I've just popped on before I go to bed....being in hospital is getting very boring, but I'm feeling fine today!

Just hoping I get my scan on Monday!
Big hugs to you all,
it was fab to see our beautiful J-Mo today - looking even more glamorous and gorgeous than ever! You're doing great Jacci!
Grace xxx

Back