• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

James cook patients

Yeah she got a call yesterday and has appointments changed 3rd Feb endoscopy 7th pre med and surgery date sooner than we expected but she's under a different surgeon. Did you get your surgery date yet? Seems they are on top form ATM
Oh right that's fab news for her, all moving quickly. I've had nothing like that just this letter.

Mr Dresner will have a date planned if you have a pre med appointment surgery is within 6wks. More likely than not you will be told about it on the diet LSD appointment Hun. You won't be waiting long. If you were going to be refused they would not have sent that letter to you so won't be far behind her. I'm still here if you need me Hun xx

Bless ya it's the LSD that drags the longest. My girl starts here Sat and it will drive her potty coz she hates eating more than once a day. 8.06pm and still at work from 8 this morning it will be nice for her to get some sleep for a couple of weeks xx
Oh what a day to start on a weekend, but then it's got to be done and a means to a happier future. Let me know how her op goes and how she's getting on and hopefully I won't be long after x

Oh what a day to start on a weekend, but then it's got to be done and a means to a happier future. Let me know how her op goes and how she's getting on and hopefully I won't be long after x
Surgery is within six weeks of your pre med so if you are getting concerned that you have no date but have had previously med give Jo or Jackie a ring. I will let you know hun and that's xx

That's absolutely fantastic Hun so chuffed for you. Plenty of leggings loose tops feet up ( when you can ) and if things get tough always here to chat bless ya.....A better future here you come xxx
Thank you, so happy now. Remember to let me know how 19th goes x

Yeah she's still in went up to see her today again. Been a long couple of days and still won't know if she can come home tomorrow yet but she's had bloods done today and they came back ok. Have you started your LSD yet? She lost 11lb this week and was shocked it was so much lol
Wow that's fab, glad everything went ok for her. I'm at lrd assessment tomorrow so I'm assuming I'll have to start asap as my op is next Wednesday x

Been back up to see her again today and hope to get her home tomorrow x
Wow that's fab, glad everything went ok for her. I'm at lrd assessment tomorrow so I'm assuming I'll have to start asap as my op is next Wednesday x
You will need to start it in the morning if you can because they left it a bit close that only gives you 6 days not 7 so start in the morning hun xxx

Back