• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

James Cook.

cupid1964

Starting this as I just wondered if anyone on here had been under James Cook Hospital in Stockton?

I live over 60 miles away and must say this is the Hospital that I chose to be referred to as the nearest to me is York and I couldn't find anything listed under it on the net.

Only trouble is there are no support groups in my area and the only links I have for James is via phone or email to the team.

Would be so nice to know if anyone else have met the Team and any feed back please.

Starting this as I just wondered if anyone on here had been under James Cook Hospital in Stockton?

I live over 60 miles away and must say this is the Hospital that I chose to be referred to as the nearest to me is York and I couldn't find anything listed under it on the net.

Only trouble is there are no support groups in my area and the only links I have for James is via phone or email to the team.

Would be so nice to know if anyone else have met the Team and any feed back please.

Sorry Cupid I am just a little bit further up the road in Sunderland! I am sure there will be someone one here who has been there or going there. It may be worth asking if Stockton have a support group.

Good luck on your journey xx :)

Awww cupid, sounds like you will just have to put up with us lot lol!

There is lots of advice on here that should help you through xx

Hi cupid I had my bypass at north tees just about 5or so miles from James cook but my friend had hers done at James cook and said they were brilliant with her it does have a good reputation x

Back