• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

James cook patients

Been back up to see her again today and hope to get her home tomorrow x

You will need to start it in the morning if you can because they left it a bit close that only gives you 6 days not 7 so start in the morning hun xxx
Brilliant I'm glad to hear all is going well with your daughter and hope she gets home tomorrow. I'm starting diet tomorrow just hope the week goes quickly x

It will go quicker than you think Hun. Read your allowances like I said for the day and eat often not all in just one meal because that way your brain doesn't get time to complain that you're hungry.
We both found cleaning and keeping our bedroom and sorting out clothes to get rid of that we would never want to wear again not on!Y helped clear out it also got us ready for our new life.
You should be out quicker than my girl because she had a complication she was born with we didn't know about as her stomach was welded to her pancreas so turned into a much harder job but you won't have the energy to do things like this for around 4 to 6 wks. Xx

How did your appointment go hun? Well I hope xx
Hi, yes all good and started diet yesterday, it's not as bad as I thought it would be, just need a bit of imagination to try n bling meals up. Can I take paracetamol n ibuprofen while I'm on diet? Did your daughter get home and how is she? X

Yes can't see why not with meds Hun nothing there that's could cause problems with the diet.
My daughter got home fine just took over 2 hours as we had to keep stopping. Needs a wheelchair for a few weeks and nurse coming daily to do bloods for ten days but she will get there. The ladies that had theirs done on Sunday were call fine and went home with no problems it was just LJ with pancreas as I said. The staff on ward 7 are brilliant so you will be looked after well.
Made LJ get on scales this morning so she can keep track, she's lost 6lbs since going to theatre and normally it's an add due to the gas ect so she's pleased that's 13 lb since starting LSD.
Please keep in touch when you can as I would love to know how you're doing hun.

My daughter is doing ok and returned to work on Sunday. Strict orders no lifting until she sees the surgeon again end of May but is learning the foods she can and can't tolerate. She has list 3.5 stone since the 19th Feb so a bit quicker than i thought but i keep at her to eat and drink...I'm sure she will divorce her mother before summer comes but i don't mind lol she worth it.
Hope that you are well and everything is going good.

Sorry Snikk40 for hijacking your post and really hope that you are doing well too and things are settling down for you too. Xx

Back