• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

so so. Went to my fertility consultation today and told them about surgery and instead of taking me off the system it was really positive and have me an appointment for a years time and providing I haven't got pg before then and BMI is normal range then they will refer me for IVF. For the last 4 years they kept saying loose more weight and will see you in 6 months. So although I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks I feel better today.

That's fabulous news....the scales will move hun, you have to believe that. I remember being on Cambridge Plan & having 3 x STS weeks...it was bloody torture, then I had 2wks with a 5lb then a 4lb loss.
It's so hard not to compare yourself to other peeps, which is why I have no ticker as it depresses me xx

so so. Went to my fertility consultation today and told them about surgery and instead of taking me off the system it was really positive and have me an appointment for a years time and providing I haven't got pg before then and BMI is normal range then they will refer me for IVF. For the last 4 years they kept saying loose more weight and will see you in 6 months. So although I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks I feel better today.

That's great news :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Thanks for your support as normal. X

That's lovely news, and fingers crossed you might not need to go down the IVF route!!! Well done!
Love sal xxx

Been very lucky so far but having my first dumping at the moment. Everything feels stuck and keep wanting to be sick. Not nice.

Been very lucky so far but having my first dumping at the moment. Everything feels stuck and keep wanting to be sick. Not nice.

That's nasty. What did you eat or do?

Chicken thighs chewed well. On soft stage so allowed it. Eaten before and was ok. Obviously ate too quickly or too much. Going to sleep it off after eastenders

That was horrible but very bizarre that once I had been sick I feel fine. Hope that's the first and last time.

awww sending get well vibes your way larabelle xxx

Do I need to replace the protein I've not kept down? How does it all work.

Evenin ladies...any1 know how long post op (band) you can go swimming? Really wanna take my wee man on sunday! X

Usually once scars healed fully. Don't think about it if not cos of infection

Does healed fully mean no sign of stitches and scabs away? X

Yes. If not watertight scars, u risk infection n all sorts, masses of bugs in pools :(

Thank you , in that case I will be going nowhere near it then til im water tight !! X

Only a week or so to go. If scar not healed bugs can get into your insides n cause infection as well as the scar. Just not worth it for the sake of such a short while. This was the info I was given when I was first banded and makes sense eh? Xx

Back