• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JUDYBROWNEYES??

thinkbethin

Hi has anyone heard how she's doing?? Her op was booked in for wednesday same as Terri but not heard anything. Her op was cancelled last time because of her racing heart so have been thinking about her. If anyone hears anything will you let us know please.
xxGaynorxx

Hiya :)

Just saw a note from Liz on the bretts unwell thread. Brett text Liz and said Judy is in the same place as him right now and she's doing ok.

So heres sending Judy some positive vibes too :)

Hi Gaynor and Swizzle thanks so much for your concern I am home Yeiiii and absolutely fine ...well apart from my wounds that are a bit oozy (sorry lol hope you are not having breakfast reading this lol) so on antibiotics but apart from still being a bit sleepy i feel great and have lost 11 ibs since the operation yeeehaaa cant stop smiling def the best thing ever knowing i will loose it and not put the weight back on as in all the diets i have done in the past...thinking back i have gained and lost whole people so now is the time to integrate them into one healthier person. Hope you are both doing well in your respective journeys. As for the operation, It went really well they completed it in just over 2 hours which is amazing!! heart really cooperated lol thankfully they have reduced the beta blocker as i was so zonked out with them was barely functioning at work lol but it did the trick to get me through the opand i could not beleive how little pain i have had incredible at first i thought bugger hes not done the op lol then took a peek at the 5 little dressings lol It was great seeing Brett at the Whit he is such a lovely guy...must check his posts/blog see how he is doing thanks again and will stay in touch and ooo yes before i go I have lost 11ibs since the operation ......yeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii

Hi Gaynor and Swizzle thanks so much for your concern I am home Yeiiii and absolutely fine ...well apart from my wounds that are a bit oozy (sorry lol hope you are not having breakfast reading this lol) so on antibiotics but apart from still being a bit sleepy i feel great and have lost 11 ibs since the operation yeeehaaa cant stop smiling def the best thing ever knowing i will loose it and not put the weight back on as in all the diets i have done in the past...thinking back i have gained and lost whole people so now is the time to integrate them into one healthier person. Hope you are both doing well in your respective journeys. As for the operation, It went really well they completed it in just over 2 hours which is amazing!! heart really cooperated lol thankfully they have reduced the beta blocker as i was so zonked out with them was barely functioning at work lol but it did the trick to get me through the opand i could not beleive how little pain i have had incredible at first i thought bugger hes not done the op lol then took a peek at the 5 little dressings lol It was great seeing Brett at the Whit he is such a lovely guy...must check his posts/blog see how he is doing thanks again and will stay in touch and ooo yes before i go I have lost 11ibs since the operation ......yeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii
Great to have you back Judy - must be good to be on the losers bench at long last.

Make sure you get your fluids in and mooooove mooooove moooove to get rid of that wind (nice weather for drying the clothes) lol

Sending hugs with fairy dust to make you sparkle

pleased ur home and well now hun .. im getting there day by day .. still weak and tired. hard to get fluids in i have started having many ice lollys . had bit of mash and mince. had fish in sauce yesterday. everything is staying down thankfully ..

still have drain bag on and leeking a little. but getting there. i just hope and prey for the day i feel normal again xx

Thanks Topsey your fairy dust has even made the sun come out lol let alone the wind lol its great to be on that loosers bench i tell you !! hope you are doing ok too such a positive person thank you honey

Hey Brett, hope you will soon be back to your old sparkling self i have only one thing to say to you "Nuuuuuuuuuuuursssssssssssse nurssssssssssssssse lol do i miss that women in a word NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank god little Edna who was opposite got out the same day as me.......got an apppointment to get wounds dressed again today and the antibiotics taste foul yucky trying t0 remember to drink .... made that mushroom soup i was telling you about was heaven but cant wait to be on sloppies glad you are keeping it all down bet Mums spoiling you ;-) enjoy honey and rest get well soon x

Back