• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Naughty Puppy/Rachael

chivasgirl

Has anyone heard how Rachael got on today? She was in at the same time as ZetaCatty/Marion. Haven't heard anything back and Rach is quite prolific with her texts, so she must be feeling pretty rubbish. Unsurprisingly! Anyway, if anyone is in to visit today please give both Rachael and Marion my best regards.

Well I go in today if there's a bed, so i'l text sambucca with the details for everyone.

Thanks ST. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow too, so just you take it easy, relax and keep thinking of all the wonderful positive things that can happen afterwards. But take some SF ribena or squash cos the water there is probably the worst I've ever drunk. I have been put off my peppermint tea for ever. And be prepared for the shower - they do help you the first couple of mornings but if you're in still on Sunday night, they'll be keen to get shot of you in the morning on Monday, so leave you to do your shower on your own!!!

I hope they are both ok. Was thinking about them both most of yesterday.

I think Topsy was going to visit marion today so hopefully she will know how Rach has got on x

I've just sent Adam a message so hopefully we'll hear something soon. My phone ran out of credit in hospital cos I had so many messages, and I didn't feel like texting most of the time! I'll let you know if I hear anything.

:D Adam has replied and said that Rachael is doing fine and that she should be out tomorrow! So very good news!

great news. Thanks Lorna

Saw Marion today and i noticed that Rachel was very well endowed in the visitor stakes - she was sittting up in bed and looked well (i didn't like to interupt her) but as i said she looked well and happy xx

Thanks for that Topsy, always good to know someone looks good after their op!!

Excellent news! Good luck ST xx

Back