• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Juice plus

I use optimum nutrition fibre supplement or sometimes benefibre in hot drinks (I don't take milk either and I can't taste it)

I take Floradix . Saw it advertised outside boots on day , and as I was feeling so tired all the time I took it in liquid form . It's tastes really nice .. Within a week I was feeling more awake . I know that my diet caused the tiredness in the first place ..
I now take it in pill form which a lot cheaper ..
Mindy
Xxx

I said I'd update.... The fruit and veg capsules. Skin got worse now great. I didn't think I was bloated but stomach is smaller although I the same weight. BM's still improved :)

Oooo that's good news Niccie. Good that you're body is clearly absorbing it well.

Yes I don't feel I have more energy but I had plenty before, I think my hair is coming out a lot less almost back to normal if not normal I'd say. Just ordered my second lot.

Hi nafpnd
My typical days diet now I'm coming up to 10 weeks out is:
B- kingsmill wholemeal sandwich thin with two poached eggs
L - small baked potato with tuna or homemade veg broth
T - chicken (generally have to cook it in a sauce as can't get baked chicken down) with some veg but can't normally fit any in
S- glass of Tropicana 50 orange juice, couple of malted milk biscuits dipped in my cuppa
I don't eat dairy unfortunately so I do notice that my post op diet is now based mainly around protein and carbs with no fruit or veg really :( I have had some awful bowel issues recently but can't realistically understand how I can get more fibre in so I'm thinking about a trip to the GP to find an appropriate long term solution coz think medication/supplement maybe the way to go X
Thanks all, I've found fiber supplements don't help at all, they just sit in my tummy like cement and make things worse! I started using magnesium supplements and they do help - I use osteocare. For hair loss, I'veread about biotin although the reviews have been mixed....

Thanks all, I've found fiber supplements don't help at all, they just sit in my tummy like cement and make things worse! I started using magnesium supplements and they do help - I use osteocare. For hair loss, I'veread about biotin although the reviews have been mixed....
my consultant told me not to bother he doesn't think it works after wls but I think different things work for different people :)

my consultant told me not to bother he doesn't think it works after wls but I think different things work for different people :)
You're so right about that niccie, trial and error to find out what works :-(

Back