• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Julie - Phatmomma

Oh Julie have a wonderful day and enjoy every minute of it
Look forward to hearing how it went and seeing some photos on your return

Jayxx

Congratulations Julie hope you have a perfect day and have the memories of a lifetime for many many years to come. Have a wonderful time . Love and best wishes Lisa xxxxxx

:love047::love::candledinner::553::553::heartpump::heartpump::bananalove::bananalove::heartpump::heartpump:

Thank you for the lovely post Sam, i saw my name and thought i'd done something naughty, you sent me back about 30yrs lol...

Thank you all for the lovely comments for myself and Trevor's future happiness. When i met Trevor i wasn't expecting to find something i once had and had lost. I'd kissed a lot of toads and thought i would be scouring the pond scum looking for a prince for a long long time to come. My Trev appeared and caught me by surprise. I hope to never be parted from him and know i'll always be greatful for wheover sent me my rock.....

We're having a very chillaxed wedding! When we decided 6 weeks ago not to wait till next summer (i had a silly idea that i'd be a skinny bride instead of a fat one again) we realised time wasn't in over abundance (or money lol) so we'd be low budget, low stress, high love, laughter an happiness. And we have hopefully achieved it, will post pics xxxx

I hope you have a fantastic day hun.

Dont forget to stand back sometime during the day and take it all in. It'll be over before you know it. Enjoy every second.

Good luck

Wishing you every happiness on Saturday and for the rest of your lives. I hope the weather is kind to you. Try and savour every moment of your special day it goes so quick. When I got married 18 years ago the day just whizzed by.

Back