• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Hi everyone

Am extremely excited as I have my surgery date set for 28th July at Shrewsbury.

So so so can't wait. Really need to crack on with the 1stone they want me to lose before the big day.

Lorraine

My RNY is on 16 July in Bruges, Belgium.

I'm looking for some buddies to encourage and support each other - ideally those with a similar op date (and reasonably effusive with WhatsApp/Skype messages!).

Good luck to everyone!

how are you all finding the dieting at the moment?

Good luck Jan for today and all on or just starting their diets, mine starts on Monday, I have ordered the milk and bought the sugar free jelly already have marmite......trying to get my head in the space!

Welcome Lozza and Marcusbm, I will add you to the list x

Anymore for anymore ?

Lisamay bypass 3rd july

Helenangelfish Sleeve 4th july

Jan1973 Sleeve 5th july

Marcusbm bypass 16th July

heavenlykaty bypass 21st july

Lozza40 bypass 28th July

Northamptongirl bypass 30th july

cld86 Sleeve 31st july

Please let me know I can add you on
Good luck with all the pre op diets, I know I am NOT looking forward to mine !

Kate x

Tip for preop.

Get some ice lolly moulds and make some NAS Squash I've lollies.

In this heat you're gonna need them - knew I should have put mine in the freezer last night xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ooh thank you, that's a great idea!!

I made nas ice cubes to add to water

Tip for preop.

Get some ice lolly moulds and make some NAS Squash I've lollies.

In this heat you're gonna need them - knew I should have put mine in the freezer last night xxx

That's a great idea. I could make tea ice lollies with some saccharine sweetener (which I think is allowed). Maybe I could freeze the Slimfast milkshakes as well?

Now you've got me thinking!

Finishing the shakes in two gulps is the worst thing possible to do.

Hi I'm not having surgery yet but I am meeting mr Richardson on July 3 good luck for your surgery

Hi I'm not having surgery yet but I am meeting mr Richardson on July 3 good luck for your surgery

Best of luck with that. It's a step along the road.

I just ordered some lolly moulds after I realised I didn't have any. Found some cheap ones from Argos on eBay. I know I'm not allowed to post links but it's easy enough to find.

Can I ask you why ice lollies no one has told me about needing these, so why do I need them.

Can I ask you why ice lollies no one has told me about needing these, so why do I need them.

You don't need them - it was a suggestion to help with the heat, xx

Anymore for anymore ? Lisamay bypass 3rd july Helenangelfish Sleeve 4th july Jan1973 Sleeve 5th july heavenlykaty bypass 21st july Northamptongirl bypass 30th july cld86 Sleeve 31st july Please let me know I can add you on Good luck with all the pre op diets, I know I am NOT looking forward to mine ! Kate x

You can add me. 14th July having a sleeve. 1 week into pre op dieting and hating every minute. I'm starving!!

Thanks for that I know it might have sounded silly but there is so much going on I don't want to miss a thing. I don't suppose any question is too silly when we are all having such a serious operation in front of use.

Thanks for that I know it might have sounded silly but there is so much going on I don't want to miss a thing. I don't suppose any question is too silly when we are all having such a serious operation in front of use.

No question is silly. Ask away. That's what we are all here for xx :)

You can add me. 14th July having a sleeve. 1 week into pre op dieting and hating every minute. I'm starving!!

Hey! Have you been put on a 3 week preop and which one you doing?

I've got the LCD (food) between 800 - 1000 cals a day. So far been 800 or under and feeling okay, not hungry... Just finding habits hard to break and TV programmes full of food annoying. xx

Hey! Have you been put on a 3 week preop and which one you doing? I've got the LCD (food) between 800 - 1000 cals a day. So far been 800 or under and feeling okay, not hungry... Just finding habits hard to break and TV programmes full of food annoying. xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey, no I am on 4 weeks of 5x slim fast. But I am struggling to get that many down me, I don't like them and they make me feel incredibly sick when I drink them. I'm absolutely starving all day every day and feel myself slipping into a pretty dark place :-( tried speaking to the hosp about it but no one ever calls me back lol. How's yours going? When's your op? X

Hey, no I am on 4 weeks of 5x slim fast. But I am struggling to get that many down me, I don't like them and they make me feel incredibly sick when I drink them. I'm absolutely starving all day every day and feel myself slipping into a pretty dark place :-( tried speaking to the hosp about it but no one ever calls me back lol. How's yours going? When's your op? X

4 weeks is a long time is there a reason it's so long? Hope you feel better soon. You're amazing to stick to a liquid only. Keep going it's not for long and the op is more important than food. Xx

My preop is ok. Allowed food between 800 - 1000 a day. So lucky. Although I just had a harsh reality that I must eat regularly and drink enough water. I woke up this morning and decided to spring clean the house. Ended up going dizzy and faint. Had to grab a drink and banana and sit down - be careful in this heat xxxx

Back