• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Thanks hun, that's what I keep thinking!

Good luck Northamptongirl, I am day two of milk diet, surprisingly I dont feel as bad as I thought I would.....well its not constant anyway, around my usual meal times its tricky and evenings are not pleasant, but I feel really positive. I couldnt resist getting on the scales this morning as I must have weed 20 times yesterday, 1 an hour and all through the night ! and I was 4lb down already :)
Good luck drink plenty of water and think of taking something for constipation, as Im sure this will be kicking in at some point .

Best wishes kate

Good luck Northamptongirl, I am day two of milk diet, surprisingly I dont feel as bad as I thought I would.....well its not constant anyway, around my usual meal times its tricky and evenings are not pleasant, but I feel really positive. I couldnt resist getting on the scales this morning as I must have weed 20 times yesterday, 1 an hour and all through the night ! and I was 4lb down already :)
Good luck drink plenty of water and think of taking something for constipation, as Im sure this will be kicking in at some point .

Best wishes kate

Hi Kate,

Good luck with the rest of yours too!
I am gutted as I've just realised I can't have caffiene... I'm not sure how I am going to cope!

Good luck everyone! :D

I'm on day 6 of the preop. More determined than ever! I've gone completely off food, although I'm enjoining my food. I feel empowered and in control.

I'm avoiding all habit points. And if I catch myself going for the fridge I stop and tell myself off... I want this op more than any piece of food!

Made a massive jug of NAS squash, so when I do open the fridge I just grab that :D

We're nearly there!!!! xxx :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Kate, Good luck with the rest of yours too! I am gutted as I've just realised I can't have caffiene... I'm not sure how I am going to cope!

You'll be fine Hun!! xx

Brilliant Helen.... you go girl!

So I am day 8 of the pre op diet. Docs have told me to come off the shakes and onto food due to my ibs. Had a pretty rough week and ended up poorly with an ear and sinus infection and vertigo but back on the mend.

20 days to go :)

So I am day 8 of the pre op diet. Docs have told me to come off the shakes and onto food due to my ibs. Had a pretty rough week and ended up poorly with an ear and sinus infection and vertigo but back on the mend. 20 days to go :)

Hope you feel better soon and the LCD works for you xx

Best of luck Sophia - I'm sure you will do great.

July next week hope your all getting ready and not struggling too much on pre op diets

Did anyone do the food diet? Why do I feel like I'm eating too much despite sticking to the 1000cals and by the book.

there's a lot more choices too that's all x

Did anyone do the food diet? Why do I feel like I'm eating too much despite sticking to the 1000cals and by the book.

I feel the same way Hun!! xx

In fact. So much so I'm even counting calories in my nas squash lol xx

In fact. So much so I'm even counting calories in my nas squash lol xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's alright then. I am not hungry what so ever, but then I have just come off a liquid diet that I couldn't drink enough of them so was always starving lol z

That's alright then. I am not hungry what so ever, but then I have just come off a liquid diet that I couldn't drink enough of them so was always starving lol z

That's interesting. A pre-pre-op diet so the pre-op diet satisfies more. Just had my first protein shake for breakfast. Yum yum.

Back