• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

That's something to look forward to then lol Chrisy
Haha. Yeah, it's fun! ;)

The hard part is trying to take all the medication they give you, with a tiny sip of water, without swallowing lots of air! Heh. Oh well, I guess I can't complain. 2 days out of surgery and I'm already up and about by myself, and each day is getting easier.

Just sat here and it suddenly dawned on me that this may well be my last "fat" summer... The last summer that sees me buying clothes that fit rather than what are on trend and actually look nice....

LSD is going ok... Haven't weighed myself as I will wait for them to do that at the hospital... So am not sure what I have lost... My face certainly seem less bloated along with my tummy...

4 more sleeps and it's my turn...

Received a letter from the hospital today and dreaded opening it as I thought it was going to be a cancellation letter... It was!!! But Just moved me from one part of the hospital to another ... I did think when I received my original letter that it had the wrong ward on it... So panic over ...

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend xx

I've been thinking the same thing!

Our last FAT summer!!

Think we'll all be sexy elves by Christmas too

:D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck, Valentine, for your op in 4 days time! Which op are you having? Sorry if it's in your info, but I'm on my mobile so I can't see it.

It's good news that you are home. I don't know about you but I appreciate it all the more - wind or no wind.

Cd
X

Just sat here and it suddenly dawned on me that this may well be my last "fat" summer... The last summer that sees me buying clothes that fit rather than what are on trend and actually look nice....

LSD is going ok... Haven't weighed myself as I will wait for them to do that at the hospital... So am not sure what I have lost... My face certainly seem less bloated along with my tummy...

4 more sleeps and it's my turn...

Received a letter from the hospital today and dreaded opening it as I thought it was going to be a cancellation letter... It was!!! But Just moved me from one part of the hospital to another ... I did think when I received my original letter that it had the wrong ward on it... So panic over ...

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend xx
Good luck Valentine. And yes, clothes shopping is going to be so much more fun next summer.

ChrisyX

Hi all.

Hope uyou are all doin ok. I,m now successfuly bypassed!!!!.

Had the most horrendous experience, first there were no bed for me so i had to sit in the main waiting room for 5hrs. Then my surgeon found an hernia and adhersions from former surgery and decided to put that right., so i now have nine holes. I,m resembeling a patch work quilt.
When i came around in recovery i was told there were no beds so thats where i remained for the next 19hrs. Iwas only on the ward for 2hrs before i was discharged. The wind pain is realy the worst part but Hey hoe!!!!!onwards and upwards!!!!!.

:)Rach:)x

Hi all. Hope uyou are all doin ok. I,m now successfuly bypassed!!!!. Had the most horrendous experience, first there were no bed for me so i had to sit in the main waiting room for 5hrs. Then my surgeon found an hernia and adhersions from former surgery and decided to put that right., so i now have nine holes. I,m resembeling a patch work quilt. When i came around in recovery i was told there were no beds so thats where i remained for the next 19hrs. Iwas only on the ward for 2hrs before i was discharged. The wind pain is realy the worst part but Hey hoe!!!!!onwards and upwards!!!!!. :)Rach:)x

Glad you're on the mend now! Welcome to the losers side xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi all.

Hope uyou are all doin ok. I,m now successfuly bypassed!!!!.

Had the most horrendous experience, first there were no bed for me so i had to sit in the main waiting room for 5hrs. Then my surgeon found an hernia and adhersions from former surgery and decided to put that right., so i now have nine holes. I,m resembeling a patch work quilt.
When i came around in recovery i was told there were no beds so thats where i remained for the next 19hrs. Iwas only on the ward for 2hrs before i was discharged. The wind pain is realy the worst part but Hey hoe!!!!!onwards and upwards!!!!!.

:)Rach:)x
Oh that's tough - I had a five hour wait in gown and sexy stockings. But I had a bed. The surgeon said that all of the operations were cancelled the day before - so I felt lucky. Hope you feel much better soon. It's good to be home though isn't it :)

Good luck, Valentine, for your op in 4 days time! Which op are you having? Sorry if it's in your info, but I'm on my mobile so I can't see it.

Totally get that as im on my phone most of the time too.. I am a revision from a private band to an NHS bypass... Can't wait to be on the flip side of this surgery now... Not long to go xx

Oh dear Rachanmy I thought my ten hours waiting in post op for a bed was bad. Good luck Valentine[/

Thanks wirey just sat here making a shopping list of things for post op... Saturday eve shopping is normally quietest time ...

Hi all. Hope uyou are all doin ok. I,m now successfuly bypassed!!!!. Had the most horrendous experience, first there were no bed for me so i had to sit in the main waiting room for 5hrs. Then my surgeon found an hernia and adhersions from former surgery and decided to put that right., so i now have nine holes. I,m resembeling a patch work quilt. When i came around in recovery i was told there were no beds so thats where i remained for the next 19hrs. Iwas only on the ward for 2hrs before i was discharged. The wind pain is realy the worst part but Hey hoe!!!!!onwards and upwards!!!!!. :)Rach:)x

Oh my days what a palava!!!! Least ya done and dusted and home that's the main thing...

Hope I do to spend 19 hrs in recovery though I betcha never for much rest bless you x

Really must learn to multi quote ha ha ha

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone's well - just a quick one, how long should I not be driving for? Desperate to get in my car. I am 12 days post op x

I tried driving to the doctors 2 weeks after my op. It's about 2 miles, but I felt pulling on my left hand side. I left it another week before driving again. It took 4 weeks really before I could do quite a long drive. It's a case of trying it and seeing how it feels.

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone's well - just a quick one, how long should I not be driving for? Desperate to get in my car. I am 12 days post op x
I was told two weeks - and then have a cushion under the seatbelt.

Just gone for a 4/5 mile drive with my mum. Was absolutely fine, did several emergency brakes and didn't feel a thing. Happy days :)

Back