• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

I don't want to keep it up Sam, not at that rate it's too quick and too much. Sounds weird that I would ever say that lol. I am only 6kg from my 100kg target x

Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 13st 6.1lbs
Weight loss since op - 11st 2.5lbs (ish) L
oss this week - 0.5lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs
Current weight - 16st 11.2lbs

Well I kept the big loss off and a tincy more

X

Youre doing great x

Monday weigh in

Today's weight - 16 St 4lb
Weight loss this week +1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10 st 2lb
Weight loss since pre op - 9st 1lb

yeah its TOM ... I also went out for dinner on Sat night, had a date so allowed myself to be a bit naughty lol xx

yeah its TOM ... I also went out for dinner on Sat night, had a date so allowed myself to be a bit naughty lol xx

Mine is coming up as well. I hate it. I've booked myself an appointment to look at going on the pill now there's a fella around again, can't be too safe.

Ooo how did it go??? X

Mine are all over the place... it feels like im never off! Am going to the doctors tomorrow cos its worrying me!

It went well thanks hun! x

Hi not been on here for a while. Logged on and need help! Im stuck ive lost a whopping 4lb since January... i dont know what im doing wrong. Im so stressed out and feel like this is it for me :( i still have anoyher 4 stone to lose. Would be happy with 3. Really struggling. I also have horrific reflux which is limmiting me to what healthy foods i can eat. Seems to be salads and vegies that make it worse. Any tips, advice would be appreciated x

Hi cld ask gp for lanzaprozole or similar for the reflux it will help then look at keeping a diary and see what foods are possibly setting it off use an app like my fitness pal to check what your eating calorie wise

Hi not been on here for a while. Logged on and need help! Im stuck ive lost a whopping 4lb since January... i dont know what im doing wrong. Im so stressed out and feel like this is it for me :( i still have anoyher 4 stone to lose. Would be happy with 3. Really struggling. I also have horrific reflux which is limmiting me to what healthy foods i can eat. Seems to be salads and vegies that make it worse. Any tips, advice would be appreciated x

I have no idea hun - I've hit a stall too!!

The last 3 months (well this year) have been ridiculous for me. 16lb lost since Christmas (I'm still big, so should be coming off quicker)

Are you still taking Lansoprazole? I have a sleeve but have never experienced reflux so I can't help I'm afraid.

I can only suggest going back to basics and writing very thing down and counting every calorie - I'm having to do the same!! xx

I have no idea hun - I've hit a stall too!! The last 3 months (well this year) have been ridiculous for me. 16lb lost since Christmas (I'm still big, so should be coming off quicker) Are you still taking Lansoprazole? I have a sleeve but have never experienced reflux so I can't help I'm afraid. I can only suggest going back to basics and writing very thing down and counting every calorie - I'm having to do the same!! xx

I have also hit a stall over the last few months so you are not alone. It's really frustrating but glad I am not alone. Unfortunately not many people post on here when they have stalls which is a shame .

Andi xx

I have also hit a stall over the last few months so you are not alone. It's really frustrating but glad I am not alone. Unfortunately not many people post on here when they have stalls which is a shame .

Andi xx

I must admit, I haven't been posting on here as I've been embarrassed! I mean, I've had weight loss surgery and still find it difficult to lose weight - I'm almost ashamed of myself.

Its silly really, my logical side knows that but it doesn't make me feel any better!

xx

Todays weigh in - Weight loss since June 1st - 13st 9.8lbs Weight loss since op - 11st 6lbs Loss this week - 3.7lb Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs Current weight - 16st 7.5lbs Xx

Last edited:
I must admit, I haven't been posting on here as I've been embarrassed! I mean, I've had weight loss surgery and still find it difficult to lose weight - I'm almost ashamed of myself. Its silly really, my logical side knows that but it doesn't make me feel any better! xx

EMBARRASSED?!! Helen you have done absolutely amazing. There is nothing to be embarrassed for. I cannot tell you how proud I am of each and every one of us and that includes you missy!!

Xx

EMBARRASSED?!! Helen you have done absolutely amazing. There is nothing to be embarrassed for. I cannot tell you how proud I am of each and every one of us and that includes you missy!!

Xx

Thank you!

I know I'm silly. But its a head thing, ya know!

That old 'fat girl failure' thing. There was a point we all reached the same weight and now my stall has set me right back - I'm a stone behind (17st 11lb)

I know its MAD!! I started at 26st 7lb - How can I be embarrassed of 17st 11lb?!?!

They should have removed my brain, not my stomach! lol ;) xx

Thank you! I know I'm silly. But its a head thing, ya know! That old 'fat girl failure' thing. There was a point we all reached the same weight and now my stall has set me right back - I'm a stone behind (17st 11lb) I know its MAD!! I started at 26st 7lb - How can I be embarrassed of 17st 11lb?!?! They should have removed my brain, not my stomach! lol ;) xx

What's important is that your weight is dropping. WLS is different for everyone. Think of your optimum target then work out 65% and make that your target. It's more realistic.

We all have stalls at some point as we all still see the fat person in the mirror the head takes forever to catch up but you have done awesome so hold your head high and be proud of the achievement

Thank you! I know I'm silly. But its a head thing, ya know! That old 'fat girl failure' thing. There was a point we all reached the same weight and now my stall has set me right back - I'm a stone behind (17st 11lb) I know its MAD!! I started at 26st 7lb - How can I be embarrassed of 17st 11lb?!?! They should have removed my brain, not my stomach! lol ;) xx

What happens in your head no one can ever prepare you for, that's been by biggest struggle. Sometimes I feel sick at the thought of putting a piece of food in my mouth, I have one extreme to the next days. It's mad.

You will get there, you have done so amazing xxx

Back