• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

Glad your all doing well, I've lost 11lbs since op. When does everyone start puree anyone missing food? Getting close for you dippy x

I start my puree stage on the 21st June... Im some what looking forward to that stage, the thing is I have zero appetite at the moment and get really full on liquids....but lets see. Im sure all will work out...x

I start my puree stage on the 21st June... Im some what looking forward to that stage, the thing is I have zero appetite at the moment and get really full on liquids....but lets see. Im sure all will work out...x

Yeah I'm looking forward to it too I have no appetite and milks making me dump so protein at moment is almost none existent. Found I like tomato soup so living on weight watchers one but protein is crap in it hubby suggested putting a bit of cheese to up the protein and that's nice only another 11 days to go not that I'm counting lol x

I can't wait for purée stage. I feel like a walking bucket, I'm sloshing around in liquid so much! I do take the edge off by making up protein shakes and freezing them into lollies, and also eating sugar free jelly is nice.

Congratulations everyone, I am enjoying catching up on your experiences. I am on day three of the preoperative diet, feeling a tad grumpy if I am honest but other than that all ok? Living off tiny little salads, crisp bread etc. hope your all doing well.

It gets easier after day 3 or 4 Trev. xx

Hi tc-99 I'm on day 10 of my 2 week liver shrink diet ....i was grumpy still am 10 days in and had enough of dry salad to be honest don't really want to eat any more ...i know why we have to do it so I'm trying to stay positive operation next Tuesday 17 June ....good luck

I am on day 19 ov pre-op milk and yogurt I am just a bit worried they will think I have not done it right at the hospital as I have only lost 6lb and neally on my forth week I know 6lb is still good neally half a stone which I should do by next week was just worried cause they said they will know by your weight lose if you have done it right .

Rachlou85 that's what I'm worried about ...that my hard work won't show in the scales at hospital ....

I suppose if you have lost some they will know.......and it is hard work hardest for me is still having to cook for my son knowing I am only having milk but then I know I have to do it or no op

Rachlou85 ....feel your pain I cook for a living I'm a manger of a 6th form kitchen and have 3 teenage kids and a hubby so I warned that the 2 weeks I'm on liver reduce they had to fend for themselves and most of the time they have and all I have to do is concentrate on me not difficult when it's salad or veg .....

Dont worry about losing on the lsd that's not what its about it is all about shrinking the liver the weight loss is just a bonus

I am on day 19 ov pre-op milk and yogurt I am just a bit worried they will think I have not done it right at the hospital as I have only lost 6lb and neally on my forth week I know 6lb is still good neally half a stone which I should do by next week was just worried cause they said they will know by your weight lose if you have done it right .

Don't worry about the amount you have lost Hun.. The important thing is that you have done the liver shrinkage diet. I only lost 8Lbs on my 2 week pre op diet.. When I got to the hospital the amount I lost wast not even mentioned. I was just asked if I did the diet...so I'm sure you will be fine..

It was never mentioned to me either, it's more to prepare you for after surgery as well as shrink your liver... I'm finding head hunger the hardest post surgery. It won't last long x

Getting really nervous now ! Sunday in Monday Operation, this is it now ! Long journey to get to this point.

Back