• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a little food check question.

Tarnya

Im still new to all this and i understand everyones diet plan can be diffrent. I was advised 3 weeks of each on liquid, puree and then soft (push through a fork) foods before normal.

Im 6 weeks out on wednesday this week and my daily menu is roughly as below. Does this sound all normal to you please.

Breakfast

1 egg scrambled with ss milk & 2 dessert spoons of either blended beans or spaghetti.

or 1/2 weetabix with ss milk gone soggy.

midmorning

a weight watchers youghurt

lunch and evening meal

either something we made at home like vegatables and chicken or fish blended with some gravy or a blended weight watchers meal.

I dont eat a whole weight watchers meal its normal goes across 3 meals as needed.

i can tolarate a blended spaghetti bolegnese or shepherds pie all in a small baby feeding sized bowl

mid afternoon i will have another yoghurt and evening snack a crackerbread with laughing cow light.

i do try and drink about a pint of sugar free juice but struggle on liquid long before i ever contemplated doing this and that was normally about my liquid limit.

i welcome all advice please.

Tarnya x

Back