• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Toilet

very much so :p

how you doing, Wonderlust...hope you are well?

Yes on the whole I think I am doing very well.

Had another woo hoo this morning ;)

Soups have been no issues for me as I've been having soup for lunch for the last 6-8 months in an attempt to lose weight, just miss the couple of slices of bread to dunk in them.

Starting to make smoothies a couple of days ago and I am finding that these are making it easier to get over the 2L of fluid a day.

Getting some discomfort from arround my belly button, no wounds near this, at times, so will discuss this with Mr Patel at my check up this Friday.

Also finding that my lump moving about really hurts my lower left wound, which is the one and only one that I've had pain from. Also the one that I had to send a picture of to Mr. Patel.

Feel I look very thin around the face, and can now, with pulling about, see parts of my stomach that I couldn't see before.

When showering there are places that I couldn't reach that I can now.... Sorry if this is a bit too much info...

I have some really nasty bruises from the twice daily injections, but I think we;ve now got to the bottom of what we were doing wrong.

SDC10341.jpg

Can't wait until Friday and I have my checkup. My Drs don't have scales that can weigh me!

Pleased you managed to go yesterday you need to keep on top of it now keep the water going in and whatever else helps you go good luck I know how bad it is I still have bad days, when it was really bad i had 2 fybogel sachets a day as well as water fruit juice and weetabix xx bloody nightmare xx

Well you are on your way now this is the interesting part of your journey, good luck and hope it all goes well for you xx

Good for you. I had similar bruises from the injections but all faded now.
Good luck or the new week.

Have been lucky, so far, haven't any bruises from my daily jabs ! I do it first thing in the morning, then its out of the way and done !

I am due to see Mr.Patel tomorrow but, still feel weak, so have cancelled and am going to GP this evening.

Have been lucky, so far, haven't any bruises from my daily jabs ! I do it first thing in the morning, then its out of the way and done !

I am due to see Mr.Patel tomorrow but, still feel weak, so have cancelled and am going to GP this evening.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

I am not going to the Princess Grace for my check up as it's a nightmare for me to get to.

Mr Patel has agreed for me to see him at Kings which is so much easier to get to! (no congestion charge for a start!)

Just had to phone my DR as the Car Insurance Company wanted me to check that it was ok for me to drive after the General?!?

Back