• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just a thought

clairelou

I don`t know how practical it is but their seems to lots of people who are having clothing issues ie growing out if them (in the right way :)) And it is ridiculous to buy new clothes that your not going to get wear out of.

I`v heard people mentioning buying off ebay & things to keep the cost down.

I was wondering if there would be anyway of setting up a post WLS clothing pool so that people could donate things that no longer fit in exchange for items in other sizes.

Or maybe in just having a nutty moment again...it seems to keep happening.

Just a thought anyway :eek:

They have one on SW section here that seems to work, so no reason it shouldn't for you.

Thanks...glad to hear i`m not so nuts today afterall...

I don`t work so i`d be happy to try setting something up if there are enough people interested lol

great idea although im a skint single mum so all my cloths what few there are , are filled with holes lol im looking forward to getting new ones as i wont have to pay evans prices

Brilliant idea Clare. Not sure I can contribute much yet as I am only just post-op &, a bit like serenitylove, my clothes aren't all tip-top due to having the same clothes for years due to funding.

Still, if you need any help with anything Clare, give me a hoy

I've got a stack to start things off :)

Back