• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm feeling great today (just thought I'd let you know)

Hiya everyone I haven't been here for a long time so thought I'd stop in and share whats going on with me atm. I still haven't found my own place so still staying with my friend. I have gotten really close with the girl I met in the hospital (Emma) in December (when we both got our wls) and she has become the greatest gift from my experience. We meet alot for coffee and shopping and more importantly chats. The last time we met she gave my number to a guy I have been fancying for a while and he IS interested in me too!!!! Nice looking guys just have never been into me but I have been getting looks from all kinds of them lately...not the "ohhh gross fat pig" look the "ohhhh you're a hottie" look LOL. I've decided to take some short holidays (day trip to Holland, zoo, aquarium, london eye, etc.) I'm going to Thorpe Park in July with Emma, my daughter and her b/f...Emma and I are all small enough to ride everything now!!!! and in a few months will be taking a few courses at college (zumba and self-esteem ones are the most interesting to me right now). I've lost more weight though it has slowed down a bit now. I'm addicted to quorn products as I am unable to eat meat now (can only keep fish and seafood down). I'm almost in a size 16 now. Everyone I see thinks I look fantastic and the great part is I'm really starting to believe them when they say it!! I am doing crafty projects now and attempting painting...still working on my book as well. Anyway just thought I'd say hello...hope you are all well
Lots of love always

Last edited:
Hi sweetie great to hear from you you sound so much happier and im so so proud of u, :) I cant wait to be at your stage :) xxxxxxz love yah xxxxxxxxxxx

Back