• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm feeling great today (just thought I'd let you know)

Thanks babe
keeping busy is helping me feel better and pi**ing him off which also makes me feel better lol (sorry still a bit of childish joy there).
Hope you are well
love ya lots

If it helps you through this hun then be as childish as you want :) im always here for you take care love you Xx

Woohoo I've lost another 2 pounds. I've found another obsession...wii sports tennis:) My birthday is in a few weeks and I think my daughter is going to get me wii fit on the condition that I let her use it which of course I would definitely do. I played tennis most of the day yesterday and knackered myself real good lol. Not complaining at all as I feel good nah nah nah nah I knew that I would now lol sorry broke into song there lol. I slept in today. First time in a long while I've had a restful night and woke up feeling fabulous and first thought was TENNIS or maybe boxing today..work out some aggressions lol. Having a nice lunch of watermelon and chili prawns...yummy. It's nice outside and thinking bbq sounds nice maybe some grilled prawns lol (yes I'm addicted to prawns :) Going to research later and see about finding some things to do...painting, writing, crafts, day trips, festivals, charity events etc etc. I need things to do...this wls has saved my life literally...I am finding myself extremely bored with just sitting around doing nothing and must find things to do (I would have been happy to just sit on the couch and vegetate in front of the tv before!!!) Life is good there are new people to meet (maybe even a new guy to hang out with...he's out there and looking for me at this very moment),new things to do (that I can do now), places to see places to go...blah blah blah I am so on a roll today (and not one covered in butter and jam lol) Anyhow off to play tennis now. Have a gorgeous day.
Lots of love:)

Aww its great to see you are doing so well and you actually sound happy! I'm so pleased for you :D

Wot a lovely post very positive :) glad ur doin great n well dun on the weight loss :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I went to my 2nd follow-up appointment and saw Starr:) I've lost another 2 stone since last visit a month and a half ago woohoo:) She's proud of me and says I look great. Only thing is she said I need to drink more as I am harming my kidneys by not getting in enough liquid (hence the blood in my urine a few weeks back)...so have bought bottled water which I drink half of and then freeze and the next time I get water I pour it on the frozen water which makes it ice cold of course and I drink a lot more this way...have gone through 4 bottles in two days:) Have found this also has stopped most of the tiredness I've been feeling for about a week now. I'm having my hair done Friday:) :) :) :) :) so happy about that (it's a birthday present). Only problem with that is now I have to find a new reward for reaching 200 pounds when I get there (13 pounds away)...maybe a day trip:) that would be nice:) I had a lovely pre-birthday celebration with my friends last Saturday. 11 of them showed up a few I wasn't expecting and we had chats and laughs and it wasn't all about food at all. We talked and laughed all through dinner which took an incredibly long amount of time (2 1/2 hours) and spend an incredible 5 hours just talking and laughing and having a great time. I was dressed nicer than I have been in probably more than 25 years and felt fabulous and beautiful the whole night. I'm going to a friends for an early Easter roast Friday after I get my hair done. We will probably spend a casual long dinner together and catch a movie:) I am going back to my writing group (left it nearly a year ago) next Friday (no meeting this week or I would go this week) as I always felt so happy there. I am also going to join a craft group that meets on Tuesdays but will have to wait a couple weeks til I get money to pay for the membership fee. I'm off to play wii now lol (yes still addicted lol)
Have a day as gorgeous as you are.
lots of love always

Hi viki im new to this site and have been reading everyone amazing stories im waiting for my surgery and been on dr hassanis list for a yr now and was wondering how long you had to wait. star did say 2yrs but a few ppl from my area (orpington) had it done sooner im impatient I know but feel like my lifes on hold till I get a date xxxx

Hi I am so sorry I missed your post. I was put on Mr Hasanis waiting list in October 2010 and was told the waiting list was less than a year so when October 2011 came and I had heard nothing I phoned and was told my surgery would be sometime in February 2012. Then I got a call early morning last week in November and was given the choice of December 4th or December 29th I took the 29th as I had already made plans for a last Christmas blow out with my friends for the 6th. So I waited just over a year...I was in the process for nearly 5 years all together though. I hope you get your date really soon
lots of luck

Aww everything is sounding great hun, I'm really happy for you. You deserve some treats for yourself :D

Hi everyone
Its been a while since I was on here so thought I'd drop in for a few minutes. I'm doing good...I'm staying at a friends temporarily until I find a place of my own. I went to get a new pair of jeans (cropped ones for summer) and I had to go back twice for a smaller size!!!!!! I am now a size 18 which I know is still big but it's smaller than I have been in 23 years!!!!!! So as you can guess I am on cloud nine right now. I've had my hair done and I love it. And as a treat to myself I am now having my nails done every month...I know that probably sounds lame but it makes me feel good :) Anyhow hope you are all doing great.
Lots of love

It's not lame at all, and being a size 18 is BRILLIANT. It means you can buy clothes anywhere, any shop! Go girl!

VikiB said:
Hi everyone
Its been a while since I was on here so thought I'd drop in for a few minutes. I'm doing good...I'm staying at a friends temporarily until I find a place of my own. I went to get a new pair of jeans (cropped ones for summer) and I had to go back twice for a smaller size!!!!!! I am now a size 18 which I know is still big but it's smaller than I have been in 23 years!!!!!! So as you can guess I am on cloud nine right now. I've had my hair done and I love it. And as a treat to myself I am now having my nails done every month...I know that probably sounds lame but it makes me feel good :) Anyhow hope you are all doing great.
Lots of love

That's great news, well done Hun

You must feel great! Xx

Not lame at all. It means you are taking better care of yourself as you now feel you deserve it; which of course you always did but when we feel bad about ourselves we neglect ourselves in the process.

Well done on the 18 jeans!

So nice to hear you are doing so well. Good in you! Nails are a nice pampering experience. Not lame at all! Xxx

Hello
Havent been on the site for a few weeks and just looking at our weight loss is inspirational.
Well Done. It is life changing and I am pleased for you, I look forward to when I get my op and then watching the weight come down!

Wow your doing fantastical honey I bet you look stunning, I'm glad your at a friends too I bet that helps you, I am so proud of you and love you very much sweetheart take care XxXx

awww thanks so much girls. I feel so good right now I can not even explain. I love having my nails done and love my new hair (will try to get a picture posted...I look so different as compared to before op) but what I love most is that I can buy clothes in Asda!!! It is nice to have less stress but it will be even better when I find my own place :)
Have a great day.
Lots of love

VikiB said:
awww thanks so much girls. I feel so good right now I can not even explain. I love having my nails done and love my new hair (will try to get a picture posted...I look so different as compared to before op) but what I love most is that I can buy clothes in Asda!!! It is nice to have less stress but it will be even better when I find my own place :)
Have a great day.
Lots of love

Very inspiring, beautiful post. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us :D xxx

A new pic of me...taken yesterday
305664_2781110746862_1831004872_1657019_866049769_n.jpg

VikiB said:
A new pic of me...taken yesterday

You have changed so much! Looking good :D well done xxx

Back