• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just dumped at work

rainbow27

Oh my god I've just dumped at work I'm feeling awful .. Like I want to be sick I'm all hot & tired :( just did my bp which is through the roof & my heart rate is going like the clappers... I think I'm going to have to stop eating at work till I can truly decipher what I can & cant eat x

Oh you poor thing!
It must be so difficult at first, hope you can work it out soon XX

ouch! Hugs hun, Maybe you could make a list of safe foods which you know you are ok with and keep adding to it. If its not on the list do not have it at work. xxx

What did you have hun x

Keep a food diary, see if a pattern emerges x

Oh poor you I hope your feeling better now. I am scared of this happening so only eat foods in work that I have tried before but it is hard as I'm so limited at the moment x

Nightmare! Hope it feels a bit better soon.
Lynne x

poor you sounds dreadful, have not experienced dumping so far - what do /can you do when it happens?? hope you get sorted soon x

You poor thing. I would find something you're ok with. I don't think it's a good idea to go very long periods with no food, you are on a very restricted intake as it is.It may make you feel worse than a dump. x

Hello thanks everyone that was horrible it passed in about an hour thank god but it amazed me what all my observations went like bp up heart rate up etc.. Scary it was a quarter of a cheese & onion sandwich I have noticed I go funny on anything high in fat also I had a toffee... Won't be doing that again .. Xx

Back