• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just got letter for 2nd appt

fairyringuk

free your spirit
:) Just got my letter for my second appt at the L&D Do you know my stomach was doing summersaults when I was opening it how stupid is that!! :eek:

Anyway I have three separate appts. the first for the Bariatric Nurse at 13.30
The second for the Dietician at 14.30
And the third for the Psychologist at 15.30
They are not until the 18th August, which is three months away but that is okay gives me more time to get my head together.
Also had to chuckle to myself as when I counted on the calendar, if they put me on the milk diet, which is what the L use and it is seemingly for 6 weeks, it will take me nicely into my holiday, would you adam and eve it lol :17729:so no chocolate for me on holiday boo hoo!!
However we all have to suffer for our art!!!
I am sure it will go really quickly and it wont be too long before I am nervous about going up there lol:silly:

Love Jay xx

Congratulations Jay!! Fantastic news! It won't be long you see it will fly by, it seems ages away but a few sleeps and it will be here for you! xx

ooo, when was your first appt? i had my first appt at L&D 7th may. I'm having a major wobble tho and am now considering deferring that appt when it comes as going back on lipotrim for one more try!!!

Sxx

thanks to all you lovely lovely ladies it means so much to have all your support.........I know its only an appt but one that is capable of changing the rest of our lives........ I am excited and terrified allin the one feeling.
Saralou my first appt. was on 16th April. Good luck with your lipotrim I wish you every success, but wouldnt defer your appt. unless you are really sure. I am sure you will do well with the lipotrim, are you confident you can keep it off this time??
That is the hard part isnt it?? good luck Jay xx

Back