• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just had my fisrt consultation...

Lori1964

With Mr Small at the Spire in Washington. What a lovely man he is! Well we had a good chat and he answered all my questions (all except those I forgot to ask even though I had my list with me..lol). Well it looks like it will go ahead and I can have my surgery in Jan (this is when I want it due to work commitments). I have an appointment on the 20th Nov to see his dietician and another appoinment with him the following week on the 26th. It actually is starting to feel real and that I am going to do something positive to change my life. I am so excited (and a little nervous) and I look forward to getting my life back!!! :D

Lorna

Fat Again

With Mr Small at the Spire in Washington. What a lovely man he is! Well we had a good chat and he answered all my questions (all except those I forgot to ask even though I had my list with me..lol). Well it looks like it will go ahead and I can have my surgery in Jan (this is when I want it due to work commitments). I have an appointment on the 20th Nov to see his dietician and another appoinment with him the following week on the 26th. It actually is starting to feel real and that I am going to do something positive to change my life. I am so excited (and a little nervous) and I look forward to getting my life back!!! :D

Lorna

Hi Lorna
It's great to hear your so positive, good luck with your journey.
x