• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rang my PCT today Re - Funding

Linski

Hello everyone,

I posted last week that my GP had recieved a reply from our PCT and was a little unsure as to whether thay had denied funding as they had sent out the WLS criteria and a automated letter with it.

Well I rang South Staffs PCT last Thursday and she said my name rang a bell and she would discuss it with the lady who is in charge and call me today. True to her word she called me today and told me I have the funding as I fit the criteria. The letter they sent out is just re-iterating the criteria and as long as my GP is satisfied I meet all aspects I have the funding. She said from my GPS letter I obviously did fit and she just wanted to make sure all had been agreed with her manager before informing me.!!!!!

I then rang Tracey Lowe who told me I am on the waiting list and looking at July for surgery. I know this may change but you know what today I am living the dream, I am truly on cloud 9.

The lady at the PCT was so helpful and fufilled her promise for which I am so grateful.

Linski xxx

Reactions: Bev
Such brilliant news!

Brilliant news Lin, am well chuffed for you xxxx

Thank Goodness Lin, I'm so pleased to hear this... and we'll see a new you this year! Love and hugs, take care precious xxx

That's fab news, hope my news is as good soon, got to see Mr Khan & Dr Kendrick next friday

Lin that's fantastic news, I'm so so so so chuffed for you! The next few months will just fly by: before you know it you'll be starting your pre-op diet!
Congratulations!
Grace xxx

Wow,I'm so happy to hear this Linski . My Congratulations to you ,today is a big day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Aw bless you all I have funding and I have you lot - who could ask for more?

Linskixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

excellent, the time will fly by xxx

:bliss: Wooohoooo!!! That`s BRILL news!!! Xxx

well done you must be over the moon. Congrats

All I got today was the bleeping answerphone!!

Back