• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just realised how much I have changed in a few short weeks

tarara

100lbs down
Had op on 9th of march and had been disappointed with slow weight loss. I stuck for best part of 5 weeks and really did begin to think I was going to be the one it didn't work for.
But now scales have shifted 10lbs in just over a weeks so I couldn't be happier!
But the biggest thing for me was seeing a couple of pics of myself side by side. 1 taken the first day of my pre op diet 2 weeks before and the 2nd taken a few days ago, honestly when I look in the mirror I don't see this change but seeing the 2 to compare there's no denying the difference.

day1preopdiet1.jpg
me.jpg

tarara, You look great, that's an amazing difference.

:)Wow:)
Looking good-notice how your necklace is so much longer!

Hi just wanted to say i can relate to how ur feeling about stalls, i have now had 4 in 10 weeks and the first one on day 6 for over 3 weeks, but one thing that i noticed is that although the scales are not moving ur def shrinking, and their is a massive difference in ur pics, well done ur doing fab xx

Defo difference and you've got your head pointing down in the 2nd pict, well done you xxx

The difference is noticeable, please oh please put a smile on the next pic because you definitely got reason to smile now... You're well on the way girl x

looking good!

Definitely a very noticeable difference!
Looking good, keep it up x

Looking great girl, and yes, there's a huge difference.

Fantastic, well done.

xxx

Well done! You can definitely see the difference.

Wow! You look so much younger. I agree with Julie though - smile on the next one as you have so much to smile about! Keep it up! xx

Thank you all, this was definatly the boost I needed to keep me from the late night grazing I was seriously in danger of slipping into.
Smiles on next photo for sure lol

Back