• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shrinking from 25 stone......

Parsnip

I am still going 18.1 today cant wait to be 17. 12 and i will have lost 100 lbs.

Xxxx
Ohhh I hope you get there soon. What an achievement xx

Bling Babe

Good to hear from you @Lottiewishes, keep plodding on you’ll be into the 100’s soon xxxx

Sarnie

I am still going 18.1 today cant wait to be 17. 12 and i will have lost 100 lbs.

Xxxx
Wow Lottie you are doing very well and you're doing it pre op. Keep going you're nearly there :) xx

Lottiewishes

Kind a stuck with weight loss.

Been under crisis team there been talk of a admission but glad it's not happened.

My energy is low. I NEED to eat healthier
6 Reeves chocolate today but honestly that was so I could see fire works. I feel so so tired. My ME is wipping me out.

Lots of stuff going on in my head none of it good. I wish I knew what to do xxxx

Lottiewishes

Thank you ALL for your lovely comments xxxx

Maria61

Been under crisis team there been talk of a admission but glad it's not happened.

6 Reeves chocolate today but honestly that was so I could see fire works. I feel so so tired. My ME is wipping me out.

Lots of stuff going on in my head none of it good. I wish I knew what to do xxxx
Hold on in there Lottie. You will improve, hugs and much love xxx❤❤

Sarnie

Sending love and hugs your way x

Parsnip

(((Hugs)))

Lottiewishes

Thanks guys around 18.7 on Drs scales. Xxx