• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to share this with you

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya everybody although i don't post very much i avidly follow everyones post's and enjoy them very much. I had to go for my 6 month check up at the manor and i have now reached half way 10 stone weight loss. Although i have still 10 stone to loose perhaps more if there is a possibilty of excess skin removal. Dr heartland and anna were very impressed with my weight loss. I just thought this might encourage waiting wls patients that the operation is worth it. many thanks Janey:clap::happy036::scale::bliss::bliss:

About to start my journey soon with wls and your post has just given me some more encouragement thanks xxx;)

Wow!!!! That weight loss is amazing! :) You must have been working so hard to keep up that pace.

Very inspirational

love

TillyBob

10 Stone in just six months is astounding Janey you should be so proud of your achievement you are a shining star xxx

OMG that is superb!!way to go hun:D:talk017::talk017:

Way to go Janey, you are doing AMAZING!!!! Keep up the brilliant work.

Nic:D

Wow, way to go. Inspirational xx

Fantstic loss girl,truly amazing in such a short time.Inspirational to us all!Did you have bypass?

Thankyou everyone so much, I feel so much better now and ready for my next milestones. Think the next milestone will be a little bit smaller here's to 12 stone weight loss. Can i just say that i would never have done this without the info you mini peeps post on here and the good vibes that flow from everyone. We are all fantastic loosers and a wonderful bunch of people. Many thanks and lots of hugs to you all Janey:D:D

Fantstic loss girl,truly amazing in such a short time.Inspirational to us all!Did you have bypass?

Hiya Big an Bouncy yes i had a bypass, and for me it was the best thing i have ever done. I used to worry day in and day out about what i ate and how much now i know the guidelines of what i can and cannot have and i let my appetite do the rest. many thanks Janey:D

Back