• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just watching Fern Britton on This Morning...

i agree, i hope i look as good as her when i've lost my weight. True she may not swallow either........if u know what I mean lmao

:eek: shes spit not swallow type of girl :eek: i wonder what the hubby thinks of that pmsl ;)

exactly Liz, i already warned my other half pmsl

I wasn't offended in any way at all and I did say that It was a bit of banter. I just think with wls in general that it is a shame that people analyse everything you put in your mouth. If I counted every glass of alcohol that my sister drank or every cigarette that she smoked it would soon pi** her off. Do you get my drift?!?!?!

People should be able to come on here and chat freely and express their opinion and I was just expressing mine. It doesn't mean I am right or wrong......its just a different point of view!!

I did take it in the spirit that it was mean't hun, I just didn't want people to think I was 'know it all crank' with a bee in my bonnet. It can sometimes be difficult to interpret writing in the manner it was mean't due to lack of expression or no tone of voice being noted etc.

all sorted now I hope....lol xx

My children are the worse. Every time I eat something naughty my son pipes up with "I thought you were on a diet mum"!

Bless them!

Ditto in my household....along with "Muuuuum are you having another baby, your belly is a bit fat".:eek:

Kids hey gotta love 'em :eek:

I'd find it hard not to have a taste of something if I had Phil Vickery as a hubby! And tasting comes as part of the job on This Morning. Chiz! What ha hard job, eh?

snap ! i agree there red :D

I think Fern is great (eating or not eating) i thought she looked amazing as a big lady and i think she looks amazing now!! and her husband (nice bit of *****)

I wish her all the luck for her future once she leaves This Morning - i will miss her

cgon522l.jpg

Back